Indianapolis RACE " Spoiler"

Posted by jawwad01 
Re: Indianapolis RACE " Spoiler"
Date: September 29, 2003 10:16AM
Posted by: Oleg
this is the rules:

The rules don't say "Don't overtake after passing the yellow flag",

They say "DON'T OVERTAKE WHEN THE FLAGS ARE SHOWN TO YOU".

there you go, thats the facts plain and simple, so you make up your mind on if he passed under yellow, and why wasnt he even put under investigation for it?

Seems like when you look at it a bit more Ferrari/Michael done alot wrong today given the pit lane situation as well

Lol,it's so funny.Are you just stubborn?Or clueless as usuall?

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: September 29, 2003 10:21AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
yeah it is when u pass the yellow flag

Date: September 29, 2003 10:28AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Schumacher was PASSED Panis when they arrived IN THE YELLOW FLAG ZONE! Have you seen what Rossi did at Donnigton, that was illegal.

BTW: Have any of the teams protested the move? No. They know more about racing than we will ever do, so just look forward to Suzuka OK? :)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: September 29, 2003 10:31AM
According to the Montoya dad's column Williams launched a protest.But he has never been the mos unbiased of sources.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: September 29, 2003 10:32AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Like I'm gonna believe Montoya's Dad. ;)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: September 29, 2003 10:33AM
Posted by: sasjag
"They know more about racing than we will ever do"

we'll see ;)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: September 29, 2003 01:20PM
Posted by: Ellis
Lol,it's so funny.Are you just stubborn?Or clueless as usuall?

ROFL Oleg...oh, you were serious, sorry

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 29, 2003 01:24PM
Haha.Interpritation or knowledge of the rules have never been your strong point,it's a well-known fact.

Date: September 29, 2003 01:35PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Has any of you seen me on TV? I had a Ferrari sweatshirt on (no hood) with parts of my yellow Brazil jersey coming out, and jeans, and I was running along Jenson as he walked back to the pits?

@marcvb: I'm the smiley master! :)

Date: September 29, 2003 05:40PM
Posted by: Gsey
Ellis what your saying is if that yellow flag was changed to a green flag and MS made that move simply because he saw a green flag 600 metres up the road youd have no problem with it. I mean hes still obeying that flag isnt he like you say he should?
Date: September 29, 2003 06:06PM
Posted by: Ellis
Ellis what your saying is if that yellow flag was changed to a green flag and MS made that move simply because he saw a green flag 600 metres up the road youd have no problem with it. I mean hes still obeying that flag isnt he like you say he should?

Eh? No im not

Im saying he seen the yellow flag, and used the zone inside the yellow flag to fully out break panis. He made the pass, knowing by the time he got down there he wud be in a yellow flag zone.

Like Martin said, it was very dangerous, but why wud that matter to Michael?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 30, 2003 12:08AM
Posted by: Gsey
yes you were. Dont do a backflip now.

"used the zone inside the yellow flag to fully out break panis"

Comeon f1 brakes are good but they are not that good

Look at the metre markers besides the track The braking zone for that corner was well up the road. Besides he was in front of panis before the yellow flag and would have been hard on the brakes when he passed the flag so complying with the rule fully. Your Aurgemunt is invalid
Date: September 30, 2003 01:03AM
Posted by: Boils
What a Fantastic race!! almost as good as Brazil!!

bit of a shame that montoya couldnt be in for a 3 way fight at suzuka but i think MS was gona win this year regardless! he is so lucky!

id like to see MS fight for his 6th WDC next year instead of winning it this year much like the rest of the guys here, and i too disagree with the marshals decision on montoya but to say you hate the sport?

you idots that race was so fuking entertaining!!! wet- dry- wet-dry
positions changing left right and centre!! great stuff

MS IS 6 TIME WDC can almost garauntee it!

MS deserves the title after the **** he has gone through this year,

but dont worry lads nothing lasts forever and next year we have a really promising new McLaren, Williams and of course the new contenders Renault

next year will be better then this year and this year was @#$%& fantastic even though MS wins again

WOOO HOOOOO!!! what a great season! and theres still 1 race left anyway!

Date: September 30, 2003 06:33AM
Like Martin said, it was very dangerous, but why wud that matter to Michael?

ROTFL,there is nothing dangerous.RB's car was beached at T2 the yellow flags were waved before T1 because that will give enough time to slow down.It was a safety buffer.

Date: September 30, 2003 12:53PM
Posted by: watercolours
The circuit layout in the first 2 corners is virtually the same as malaysia where Schumacher ran into the back of Trulli. I see no difference between the 2 accidents. Schumacher was guilty then and montaya is guilty now and anyone who thinks different should cast there mind back. Japan wil be a good race and if its wet again then its anybodys race. The championship aint over yet!

in malaysia MS has really crashed trulli from back, but in USA JPM and RB was side to side and RB didn't give him a way.

i'd like to see KR be the champ but now I don't have any hope. At least Williams can be the constructors champ.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: September 30, 2003 01:46PM
Posted by: jawwad01
I am actually reading this thread not writing anything and i have gone through the whole thread i clearly believe that what ever Gsey says does make sense especially the example of Malaysia.

also if RTL commentators were saying " ouch michael just passed under...... this could mean a trouble " ok you are right but
ITV commentator said " he just passed" if i heard it right. Actually i watched the race on two different channels one on supersport which had ITV commentators and one on Star Sports which is an Asian channel.
Actually i didnt notice Both sets of Commentators actually complaining about the incident.

Date: September 30, 2003 03:42PM
Posted by: b-tone
the finnish commentators got so excited about the yellow flag they broke their mics.
that happened 2 or 3 times.

____
Tony

Date: October 01, 2003 01:05AM
Posted by: Boils
I was thinking about the ignoring yellow flags rule that got JV in trouble in Japan 1997

would MS move on Panis be counted as ingoring yellow flags?

would MS have been in trouble had he spun Raikonen off at turn 1 in melbourne this year?

2 times in the past 3 years ive seen RB put HHF into a spin and get away with it, HHF driving a jordan at the time, maybe one of the times it was Trulli..... cant remember but one of the times it was at melbourne, i think it was 2001

it doesnt bother me that MS hasnt been penalised, its been a good championship and MS deserves to win it as he has the most points!!

just thoguht id mention those things that are in my memory that kind of relate to some of the things that happend last race

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy