Posted by jawwad01 
Re: Indianapolis RACE " Spoiler"
Date: September 28, 2003 02:27PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
great race, shame about montoya but hey, lifes a bitch - deal with it

Date: September 28, 2003 02:27PM
Posted by: Fisico2k3
Montoya just cracked i think...silly mistake taking off rubens.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
Date: September 28, 2003 02:28PM
Posted by: Pooky
one more thing. (god im pissed off!)

@#$%& ITV bull ****.

we have just seen the penultinate race with all the drama, of the FIA(wankers) Formula 1 World Championship and they go and @#$%& explain Coronation Street will follow

arshwiping, ****, @#$%& cruddy, crappiest acting, bunch of baboon arses tv program, after what the brilliant spectacle of F1.

and they have the sodding barstard cheek to not show any interviews or the important press conference

ITV are absolute @#$%& ****. they might do good build up etc. but they are wankers. (or the twatty arse wipe that makes the timetable for them)

Date: September 28, 2003 02:30PM
Posted by: Gsey
Great Race. Hats off to Kimi for having a fantastic weekend. I like many others had written him off for the title. Montoya can only blame himself for being out of the championship. The circuit layout in the first 2 corners is virtually the same as malaysia where Schumacher ran into the back of Trulli. I see no difference between the 2 accidents. Schumacher was guilty then and montaya is guilty now and anyone who thinks different should cast there mind back. Japan wil be a good race and if its wet again then its anybodys race. The championship aint over yet!
Date: September 28, 2003 02:31PM
Posted by: checha
he stayed out too long with dry tyres

Date: September 28, 2003 02:31PM
Posted by: Xero
Very exciting race!!! I do feel MS was lucky to win it though! Michelin really need to develop their wet tires for next year... big time!!! At least the title race is still alive... who says Montoya won't attempt a kamikaze attack towards MS out of frustration! (and the possibility of him being a future McLaren driver!)

I think Kimi is actually favourite to win at Suzuka... pending the weather! The new mods on the McLaren car worked so well at Indy... you could see they were super fast through the slower sections. I think MS will be on the backfoot again... they got lucky this time with the rain! Reno will be strong at Suzuka too, which means MS will have them to contend with! Gotta be the best F1 season I've seen in my lifetime no matter what the end result will be!

Credits go to the FIA for shaking things up, and for all the other teams in catching up with Ferrari!

Date: September 28, 2003 02:33PM
Posted by: Zcott
No way....Michael will be on top form at Suzuka. He owns the place, and he'll be in Bridgestone's back yard. It'll be hard for ANYONE to beat Michael there!

Date: September 28, 2003 02:35PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
The yellow flag was out at turn one. This does not mean he cant overtake on other parts of circuit does it? He was past before he got there. God, you lot have to have a reason why MS wins.

He won fair and square, deal with it guys! The renault was overtaking in or at turn one, thats why he backed out of it

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: September 28, 2003 02:38PM
Posted by: Xero
No way....Michael will be on top form at Suzuka. He owns the place, and he'll be in Bridgestone's back yard. It'll be hard for ANYONE to beat Michael there!

Are you kidding?! Ferrari have been nowhere in the last few "downforce circuits"... they won Monza down to their good engine, and this time because of the rain! They will be.... just like in Hungary... hanging on for some points!! Lets hope so anyway for the sake of an exciting finish to a brilliant season!

Posted by: marcl
The yellow flag was right in the TV screen we could not miss it, u could see that MS pulled out thought about it then went for it the renult did not fight it he probably thought MS would let him back passed i thought he would.

The move was started and completed under waved yellow flags, yellow flags mean slow down did MS nope he kept his foot in it and made the pass.

powerhorse i feel the same as u. I enjoyed the race but just not the result. MS drove well but i think he should have got a penalty, Kimi was a star though yet again, the only Mich runner that could keep up some sort of pass in the rain. Must say HHF was very fair new both MS and Kimi were faster and let them both through without a fight. Kimi done the same for MS new he could not hold him back so done a sensible thing.
Date: September 28, 2003 02:40PM
Posted by: _Alex_
I feel sorry for Montoya (after a run of excellent races coming to nothing) but I have to say, he really didn't help himself at all. All the championship contenders have had crap races - look at Hungary, Michael finished 8th there, and 7th the previous race - Montoya's came at the wrong time (if there is such a thing). But he didn't need to stick his nose into an impossible gap at this crucial time, ruining his own and Rubens's race.

And Jenson Button. It'll come soon, don't worry.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: September 28, 2003 02:41PM
Posted by: b-tone
does the yellow flag section start where the flag is, or where it becomes visible?

____
Tony

Date: September 28, 2003 02:41PM
do you really think that ferrari wont be good in suzuka with their tyres home race???

Date: September 28, 2003 02:43PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
i thought it was where the flag is, not the whole of the circuit. Dont they wave greens later on in the lap after the yellow section?

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Posted by: matthewp
The circuit layout in the first 2 corners is virtually the same as malaysia where Schumacher ran into the back of Trulli. I see no difference between the 2 accidents. Schumacher was guilty then and montaya is guilty now and anyone who thinks different should cast there mind back

ROFL sorry but thats just not true about the layout and not true in that the two incidents were totally different.

the amazing thing was it was a blatant pass under yellow flags!

they were @#$%& waving them as he went past, NOT after.

the renault was about to pass a mclaren also (i think) but he stopped just about as he obviously saw the flags.

its just beggars beleif.

whio wants to bet that if JPM had been passing MS there JPM would be penalized????

but because FIA / bernie / Ferrari all love each other, and so do the stewards they let it go.

i hope Mclaren or williams (mostly mclaren) take the race result and the incident to court as Schumacher WILL lose 30secs or whatever from his win

altho - 30sec might be **** all for kimi so maybe not worth it.

Re: Indianapolis RACE
Date: September 28, 2003 02:44PM
Posted by: marcl
The yellow flag section was at the end of the str8 for corners 1 and 2, MS started the move on the str8 and when he pulled out the slipstream he would have seen the flags. He should have then pulled back in behind and followed through.

Am sure we will hear teams complain about this and maybe just maybe 10 places back on the grid dunno though.

And yes u are right the renualt held back when he saw the flags i was shocked when MS went passed.

Post Edited (09-28-03 21:45)

Date: September 28, 2003 02:47PM
Posted by: Vader
He won fair and square, deal with it guys!

He just won because of the tyres. I bet the bridgestones were illegal.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 28, 2003 02:50PM
the main reason for my source of frustration apart from the stupid twatty bumbashers FIA

is that this seasons F1 World Championsip has been decided by the @#$%& weather

NOT by a straight duel in dry conditons between MS and JPM or Kimi

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy