Rossberg to Williams

Posted by sk83k 
Rossberg to Williams
Date: October 14, 2005 02:15PM
Posted by: sk83k
Nikko rossberg, GP2 champ, has been told by Frank Williams that he will be one of the three drivers next year for the Williams Team. Unconfirmed if he will race but he will at least be a test driver.

What de we all think, and who are the other 2 gunna be? (forgive me if they have been named)
Re: Rossberg to Williams
Date: October 14, 2005 02:19PM
Posted by: Vader
Webber and Pizzonia?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 14, 2005 02:20PM
Posted by: sk83k
D'oh, course coz heidfeld has escaped to bmw :)
Date: October 14, 2005 02:22PM
Posted by: Vader
Btw, It's Nico Rosberg, not Nikko Rossberg. Even if he's the son of legendary Finnish F1 champ Keke, Nico is German due to his mother and does not speak a word Finnish.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 14, 2005 02:24PM
Posted by: b-tone
ahh, you're wrong there. i remember him saying kiitos to allthe finnish fans after his gp2 success ;-)

i think he should be number 1 driver and scott dixon the ohter one. not pizza or weber

____
Tony

Date: October 15, 2005 06:53AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I hope Pizzonia takes a drive somewhere else if he's offered one. Shame he completely blew up any chances of taking the seat with his terrible results, even though he wasn't familiar with the tracks he still shouldn't have retired like he did...
Date: October 15, 2005 08:49PM
Posted by: Slash
nah!., pizzonia is too bad......., he rubbish., if klien is available, he should be there.., he's damn good, if not they should put alex wurz.,
Date: October 15, 2005 10:00PM
Posted by: matthewp
Pizzonia's not too bad but he shouldnt be anywhere near a Williams drive until hes proved himself a lot more.

Date: October 16, 2005 12:53PM
Posted by: Sniper
I hate Rosberg's face!

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Date: October 16, 2005 01:22PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Sniper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hate Rosberg's face!
>
>
>
>
>
> ** Le seul... **

And I hate Jacques' face !

Date: October 16, 2005 02:03PM
Posted by: Abstraction
back on topic here, Pizzonia has had his chance, he doesn't deserve a drive anymore, williams should employ new talent i.e. rosberg.

Andrew. Australia.
Date: October 16, 2005 08:43PM
Posted by: Muks_C
Nico reminds me of Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 every time I see him:

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 16, 2005 09:02PM
Posted by: chet
hes stuck up

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: October 16, 2005 09:03PM
Posted by: chet
even more so than Jense ;)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: October 16, 2005 09:12PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
tbh he looks like a girl of about 16, and he's even got the squeaky voice to match ;)
Date: October 16, 2005 09:52PM
Posted by: Muks_C
he's got something of a young Ralf Schumacher about his looks (not the hair obviously).

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 18, 2005 02:02AM
Posted by: J i m
There are 3 drivers in contention for the 2006 Williams Cosworth race drive.

Nico Rosberg is generally accepted as the favourite by the paddock at large. Antonio Pizzonia will remain in consideration, but has blotted his copybook with poor performances since Monza. The 3rd driver in contention has not been named, but speculation suggests that it is Anthony Davidson.

Klien is not available, not quite sure how someone worked that one out, he's been confirmed as a RedBull driver for a long time, either as team mate to Coulthard in the Ferrari powerd team, or in the new Squadro Toro Rosso team aka Minardi with rev limited v10 Coworths.

And lastly :p dunno what some people have been smoking but Rosberg looks nothing like Ralf Schumacher. But he is a spitting image of father Keke.
Date: October 18, 2005 02:05AM
Posted by: Zcott
Klien sucks anyway. I can't believe Williams would want him. Although I said that about Heidfeld too.

Webber and Rosberg! Are Williams doing Friday testing next year?

Date: October 18, 2005 02:12AM
Posted by: J i m
Klien is a solid driver, But I don't think he'l be on Williams's wish list all the same, even if he were available.

Williams will probably take advantage of the Friday testing next season imo, as long as that option remains in F1. It is expected by most that Pizzonia will be offered that role, one that he will apparntly accept if there aren't any race deals else where worth their salt or available to him elsewhere.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy