Kimi wants to be Schuey's Team-mate!!!

Posted by montana_uk 
Kimi wants to be Schuey's Team-mate!!!
Date: October 18, 2005 05:51PM
Posted by: montana_uk
[www.grandprix.com]

OCTOBER 18, 2005 - The Kimi and Michael Show

All the talk about Kimi Raikkonen going to Ferrari has thus far been predicated on the idea that the Finn will not want to be at Maranello with Michael Schumacher but the latest word we are hearing is that Kimi is actually keen to go up against Michael and beat him, and by doing so prove who is the dop dog in the F1 circus. This is brave and at the same time expensive for Ferrari as Kimi will want a lot of money to race for Ferrari and Michael is not likely to take a pay-cut to fight with Raikkonen. However, it would provide an impressive team if the money could be found and with Philip Morris supporting Ferrari that might not be a problem as it was the tobacco company which funded the great McLaren teams of the 1980s with Niki Lauda and Alain Prost and later Alain Prost with Ayrton Senna. The difference these days is that the cars cannot carry as much overt cigarette advertising but it seems that Philip Morris is going to switch the branding from the cars and put the cars in the cigarette packets.

So could we see Kimi and Michael together at Ferrari in 2007?

It is certainly possible.
------------------

Who knows? It all rests on MS, and if he can face the 1st real decent team-mate of his career, as he's always had the others shafted as much as possible. If it happens, I'll enjoy watching it, but I don't know if it will actually come true.

Laters,

Montana_UK

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2005 05:57PM by montana_uk.
Re: Hmmm! What do you guys think of this?
Date: October 18, 2005 05:55PM
Posted by: tripleM
i wouldn't normally trust a F1 "news" site which name starts with "grand" and ends with "prix"

Date: October 18, 2005 06:11PM
Posted by: marcl
would be good if and i say if they get the same treatment
Date: October 18, 2005 06:18PM
Posted by: Zcott
hey marcl i think you maybe and i mean maybe need to consider some punctuation to give us a clue to where the end of the sentence is i mean it can be quite hard to understand what you're saying when there are streams no i mean floods of words all in a row do you know what i mean

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy