(Funny captions)

Posted by Hakkinenf1 
Re: (Funny captions)
Date: January 02, 2008 10:46PM
Posted by: danny87
Is the other car a prost?

-----------------------------------------------

"When you begin in this sport you are given a chequebook. Every time you have a big one you must write a check to the angels. The trick is to finish your career before you empty the chequebook".
Date: January 02, 2008 11:04PM
Posted by: IWE
That race was Nurburgring 1999 if I'm right. Trulli was 2nd (in Prost team) and Coulthard crashed himself out of the race.. Mika was able to Finish he race and also Irvine. ;-)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: January 02, 2008 11:16PM
Posted by: gav
I think I can just about see a Red Bull logo under all that glare and reflection, so I'd say it was a Sauber. I suppose the body shape looks a touch bulkier, rather like the Prost, but I can't be bothered to look for comparison pictures to compare aerial positions and mirror shapes and so on. There's a bit of turquoise-green in the cockpit too, rather confirming it's a Sauber anyway.
Date: January 03, 2008 12:16AM
Posted by: red 5
silver nose, blue cockpit, it can only be Minardi

Date: January 03, 2008 01:02AM
Posted by: Frantic
Could be a Bennetton, it isnĀ“t the same blue in the photos, I think

Date: January 03, 2008 07:41AM
Posted by: Vomit
looks like minardi to me. also i noticed that the third car has some crass on its front wheel. I think they are not the top three finishers
Date: January 03, 2008 09:49AM
Posted by: Ferrari_Enzo
What difference does it make anyway? 2 pages about a picture who's who, what's what LOL
Date: January 03, 2008 12:00PM
red 5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> silver nose, blue cockpit, it can only be Minardi
> [www.atlasf1.com]
> pg

Think you might have it there you know. :)

Hard to tell with the glare, but now you mention it, it seems to fit. :)

Looking up some images the Sauber had different mirror colours in 1999 (red for Alesi, yellow for Diniz). The Prost had a yellow Bic advert in front of the cockpit opening and both Trulli's and Panis's had red mirrors. :)

Mr. Enzo, it's the close season. We need something to discuss! :D
Date: January 03, 2008 12:47PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Enzo
gav schreef:
> Mr. Enzo, it's the close season. We need something
> to discuss! :D

ROFL, true!
Date: January 03, 2008 04:33PM
Posted by: SexySam182
red 5 Wrote:
> silver nose, blue cockpit, it can only be Minardi
> [www.atlasf1.com]
> pg

I think red 5 is right, if IWE is right and its the 1999 European GP. Because Hakkinen was 5th, Gene (in the Minardi) 6th and Irvine 7th. So it would suggest that it is infact Hakkinen looking in the cockpit.

Date: January 04, 2008 09:33AM
Posted by: IL Dottore
SexySam182 Wrote:
> it is infact Hakkinen looking in the cockpit.

yeah cos the helmet is white, and not dark blue like DC's one..

Magic Senna
Date: January 04, 2008 10:01AM
Posted by: SexySam182
Apart from the white cross coming down the side of DCs helmet

Date: January 04, 2008 12:12PM
Posted by: Nickv
No it's not. You can clearly see a bit of blue above the white. It definately is Coulthard.
Date: January 04, 2008 02:47PM
Posted by: Muks_C
i haven't analysed the blue car or anything, but just by looking at the driver's build, it looks more like DC than Mika.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: January 04, 2008 07:02PM
Posted by: bestobritish
wow some really funny captions on this page..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: January 04, 2008 08:06PM
Posted by: TheMaster170
That is Coulthard for sure! We can see blue in the helmet! If that was Mika, we could see blue because the part of the helmet showing in Hakkinen is all white (as Nickv as already said)! So it is definitely DC!

About the car, i think it is a Minardi too. We can see a silver nose and a blue cockpit...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2008 08:07PM by TheMaster170.
Date: January 04, 2008 08:42PM
I still think there is enought blue on that area..

And even if Dennis havent forced their both drivers to stick their heads into places they dont belong in hope to see something usefull, I know atleast Mika have done it.. ;-)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: January 04, 2008 08:44PM
You mean the same blue that Hakkinen had at that point in his helmet with the Finlandia logo, and at other points also the SAP one, which even has the same diagonal line at the base that DC's cross has? ;)

I agree that it looks like DC though - shoulder profile and hair both show that - not quite so sure on the jaw-line though - Mika hardly has a round face.
Date: January 04, 2008 09:12PM
Yea. Thats with Finlandia is basicly what I mean.. As close to thruth as saying some blue spot proves helmet is painted in scottish flag design.

And before Nickv shows his incredible talents and reveals to us ('weaker ones';) that pic what I posted is from 1998, Yes I know that too. :P

Edit: And I wouldnt be even so sure if DCs' head fits in car what is not custom builded for him.. ;-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2008 09:17PM by IWE.
Date: January 04, 2008 09:34PM
Posted by: chet

&eurl=http://blogdocapelli.blogspot.com/

Lol.
I like it though. Hope it gets the Indian GP on much more of a move lol. India right now is easily aviations biggest growning economy, and one of the worlds biggest growing economys, an F1 team, and an F1race is only natural imo.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy