iceman kimi the Mole!!!

Posted by iceman kimi 
Re: iceman kimi the Mole!!!
Date: September 21, 2005 01:04PM
Posted by: IWE
I dont care too but it is fun to watch how Kimi is trying to destroy his career..

Any news about Kimis "parties" since last wendsday?

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: September 21, 2005 01:51PM
Posted by: montana_uk
Well according to F1 Racing's October issue, Kimi has been offered a 5 year $190 million contract by Ferrari. That is a ridiculous amount of money, which works out at $38 per year. That's more than MS!!!!!!

If he really does have a problem with his booze, then I hate to think how much of that money will be wasted.

Laters,

Montana_UK
Date: September 21, 2005 03:45PM
Posted by: Muks_C
if Kimi wanted to go out, he should have. Jenni could have rung me and asked to keep her company :).

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: September 21, 2005 10:30PM
Posted by: cynic
Muks_C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if Kimi wanted to go out, he should have. Jenni
> could have rung me and asked to keep her company .
>

"Hi Muks, it's Jenni..........8pm is fine........and don't forget the Batman outfit"
;)

Date: September 22, 2005 04:35AM
Posted by: Muks_C
*another drunken rambling edited out*

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2005 08:21PM by Muks_C.
Date: September 23, 2005 08:10PM
Posted by: Nemesis78
The Kimi stuff is fairly close to the mark. He does have a bit of a love for Binge drinking. Remember a few days after his wedding he was thrown out his hotel/house by his new wife. Who wanted a divorce. Obviously it got smoothed over by Uncle Ron. But I know hes a firey sort! Love the way that Ron just has to shut up and take it though.

Williams are seriously dis-apointed with Webbo, so the stories got weight. Though I expect its been embelished a touch. He was hired by FW for the wrong reason. i.e Frank thought he might have another Alan Jones but he doesnt. So when he was still average. Frank lost interest in the idea quickly. Just like the Hakkinen rumour from last year.

Sato. Thats true. BAR werent going to keep him even if Button did go.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2005 08:15PM by Nemesis78.
Date: September 24, 2005 08:34AM
Posted by: vesuvius
Kimi spent only 30 hours in monza test and was driving most of the time so no drinking .this rumour was started by some german reporter because kimi didn't come to his interwiew...
Date: September 24, 2005 09:02AM
Posted by: b-tone
its only finns that are denyng it tho.
30 hours is more than enough to do a couple of days work with a bit of a booze up in between.

____
Tony

Date: September 24, 2005 11:50AM
Posted by: vesuvius
I don't think that McLaren would be so stupid and let him drive if he is drunk.
Date: September 25, 2005 03:58PM
Posted by: G_Crawford
"now that'd be really funny with all the kimi fans boys having to support Ferrari"

oh man i wouldn't know what to do!

"Large skepticism leads to large understanding. Small skepticism leads to small understanding. No skepticism leads to no understanding."

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: September 25, 2005 05:13PM
Posted by: LS.
montana_uk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well according to F1 Racing's October issue, Kimi
> has been offered a 5 year $190 million contract by
> Ferrari. That is a ridiculous amount of money,
> which works out at $38 per year. That's more than
> MS!!!!!!
>
> If he really does have a problem with his booze,
> then I hate to think how much of that money will
> be wasted.
>
> Laters,
>
> Montana_UK

Quite a few of the articles by journalists in that issue seem to think its a done deal.

Oh dear ;)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: September 25, 2005 05:27PM
Posted by: G_Crawford
i've had it with that magazine. henry is good, windsor ok, but some of the others are just shite. i hate the way they say "...as exclusively reported by F1 Racing..." gaaarrrgh.

"Large skepticism leads to large understanding. Small skepticism leads to small understanding. No skepticism leads to no understanding."

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: October 18, 2005 06:06PM
Posted by: iceman kimi
BUMP

well, some of my information was correct. Give it a few more weeks and we will see some more i think. maybe not the mark webber prediction, thats a tad unlikely i think.

Date: October 18, 2005 08:55PM
Posted by: J i m
It looks very much to me that you made a couple of very easy predictions, that everyone already knew was abuout 95% certain and chucked in a couple of random bits out of thin air, that aren't even close.

I'd like to know where your inside info came from, seems phoney to me.
Date: October 19, 2005 09:33AM
a BAR driver and a Williams PR guy.

Date: October 19, 2005 11:44AM
Posted by: J i m
A BAR driver, I persuame this guy drives the forklift truck at the Brackley factory then.

A williams PR guy probably is going to no more wiser about driver situations than factory floor domestic. It's Williams, Head, Michael and maybe Logic in charge of stuff like that, and they are hardly going to perade "We're going to sack Mark Webber!" around.

Face it, listening to those predictions is a bit like listening in on someone elses conversation in a grandstand trackside. They have no more infomation than anyone else, it's simply ramdom speculation.

I spent a good deal of time talking to a Williams hospitality guy at Silverstone in the pitlane (not as guest, I was there as a accredited photographer), but I don't suddenly consider myself a wealth of inside information.
Date: October 19, 2005 04:17PM
whatever matey, your entitled to your opinion.

you launching on the attack on the credibility of my sources is totally uncalled for though.

Date: October 19, 2005 04:28PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
And you call your self a Kimi fan ? Mwah , you aren't a real fan , you are spriding all negative things into the world , ever heard of lies and rumours ?

Date: October 19, 2005 04:37PM
yes, i am a fan of Kimis. I think he is an awesome driver.

and i dont think it is negative, i think he is hilarious! My mate was with him the famous night he indecently exposed himself. Seriosuly, the guys crazy, i love it!

Date: October 19, 2005 04:50PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
But my message was : Don't trust everything you hear and read

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy