iceman kimi the Mole!!!

Posted by iceman kimi 
iceman kimi the Mole!!!
Date: September 20, 2005 10:29AM
Posted by: iceman kimi
Ok,

went for a drink last night with an undisclosed f1 insider. Found out a few interesting things (the truth of which is obviously debatable)

Well....................

Kimi - Fed up at mclaren and has already signed up for ferrari in 07. Has a serious drinking problem but has no regard fro ron dennis as he knows he wont be sacked. Has verbally assulted both ron and his dear lady wife at various times when drunk but ron still hasnt taken any action. His attidude being 'Im the best driver in the world, what ya gonna do? SACK ME!???'

Williams - Have been payed off by Jenson but find themselves in somewhat of a predicatment as they were banking on Heidfeld staying so have sacked Mark Webber due to his dissapointing performances. Nico Rosberg is already signed up for next year.

BAR - Sato has been sacked for a while now. Is gonna be fighting Albers fro the 2nd Midland Drive alongside Davidson. Carroll or Rossister taking up the 3rd car next year but Honda want Rossiter in a race seat by 2007. Bernoldi has been dropped.

As i said, these cannot be confirmed but give it a few months and look at this thread again and lets see how correct i am.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2005 11:39AM by iceman kimi.
Re: iceman kimi the Mole!!!
Date: September 20, 2005 11:27AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
bollocks.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 20, 2005 12:29PM
Posted by: mortal
LOL hahahah we will see.... ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 20, 2005 12:30PM
Posted by: Zcott
Did you go for a drink with a slightly imbibed Kimi Raikkonen? :P

Date: September 20, 2005 12:51PM
no, a friend of a friend of his though.

btw, imbibed is the coolest word ever! Heard it for the first time on telly a few days ago!

Date: September 20, 2005 02:52PM
Posted by: requenov
It seems like Ron and Kimi have had some problems...

Ron's letter to Kimi

Ron Dennis has confirmed that he wrote and sent a letter to the management of Kimi Raikkonen after the Finn's spate of alcohol-fuelled episodes. With the latest incident allegedly occurring at the recent Monza test, the McLaren principal was moved to go further than a verbal reprimand.

"I explained in a friendly and polite manner that we have a responsibility to our partners," Ron told Sunday's Bild newspaper, "and that there are clauses in the contract requiring all team members to behave appropriately."

Certainly, though, Dennis' warning letter should not be seen as any indicator that McLaren is tiring of the speedy 'iceman'. Mercedes' Norbert Haug again denied that the 25-year-old driver has already signed something ahead of a 2007 Ferrari switch. "In my view he will continue with us, 100 per cent," said the German.
Date: September 20, 2005 04:18PM
Posted by: assadof1
this is true kimi can do anything and he will not be fired
and i thing everything u have said is true

speed freak
Date: September 20, 2005 04:49PM
Posted by: Advong
The Kimi stuff sounds the most plausable. As for Webber being fired, seems unlikely, although he probably should be
Date: September 20, 2005 06:10PM
Posted by: chet
kimi stuff i probably rite lol :P i can just see him saying to Ron:

"yea! fuk shumacher! im way better! that means i can do anything i want to! haha! without u sacking me!! haha! im am the greatest etc..

Ron says..

"kimi... your sacked :P ;)"

lol.. but the rest seems to far fetched..

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: September 20, 2005 08:40PM
Posted by: danm
iceman was your undisclosed f1 insider your partner in crime - a six pack of stella?

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: September 20, 2005 09:20PM
Posted by: Covfan
iceman kimi should be signed up with The Sun, they'd love unsubstansiated rumours like this!
Date: September 20, 2005 10:18PM
Posted by: DrDougal
I really hope this Kimi story is false. If it is true he should be sacked no matter how good he is! Big shame cause I am a Kimi fan!

Why should Webber be fired? The car has been a shed on wheels! Williams ought to sort themselves out!
Date: September 20, 2005 11:27PM
Posted by: The Lopper
no, a friend of a friend of his though.

btw, imbibed is the coolest word ever! Heard it for the first time on telly a few days ago!

There are far better words out there than imbibed: Scuttered, langers, flootered immediately spring to mind
Date: September 21, 2005 01:19AM
Posted by: LS.
Be interesting if it was true, now that'd be really funny with all the kimi fans boys having to support Ferrari :)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: September 21, 2005 09:08AM
Posted by: villej
"With the latest incident allegedly occurring at the recent Monza test"

If only the was any incidents during monza test... :rolleyes:
Ron Dennis and Kimi Räikkönen have themselves said that nothing happened in monza, and the bilds article the told that raikkonen was running there naked is totally wrong.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: September 21, 2005 09:35AM
Posted by: Ali
Kimi rumour could be true although the part "i'm the best so fire me if you dare..." or something like that seems not very "reliable".

Webber part doesn't seem possible right now...perhaps after 2006. He was not the driver I espected but Williams will give him another year I think.

The rest seems reasonable.
Date: September 21, 2005 09:40AM
they are hardly gonna say 'yeah, its true' now are they?

some of the other stories i was told about kimi on the lash are pretty funny aswell. Prostitutes, riding quad bikes into the sea and then beating them with golf clubs ...........(beating the quads not the prostitutes!)

He must have had a REALLY repressed childhood if he is going mental like this!

Date: September 21, 2005 11:12AM
Well, if he had been drunk during Monza tests do you think he would have been allowed to drive?

Date: September 21, 2005 12:12PM
oh come on mate, of course it wouldnt have been during the day when he was driving!! It would have been in the evening afterwards. He was gonna go on the lash in london last week after testing at silverstone but a change of plan meant he wasnt gonna drive so his mrs made him come home.

Date: September 21, 2005 12:36PM
well, I had heard that it was day before the tests begun... :|

But to be honest, I don't care if he done it or not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2005 12:37PM by villej.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy