Brazilian Grand Prix *SPOILERS*

Posted by -Mikey- 
Re: Brazilian Grand Prix *SPOILERS*
Date: September 26, 2005 12:30AM
Posted by: LS.
Point being Ralf is being paid the going rate of a world champion, yet he posesses non of the ingredients to become world champion.

Ralf must be laughing at the fortune of having his brother go before him and make the surname famous, and have the same manager thats managed to fool toyota that he's a world classs driver & pay him the amount that a world champion deserves, when its quite evident he's not.

Like i have said before, had Ralf's surname been Smith, then he would'nt have made it into F1 on his driving ability.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: September 26, 2005 12:38AM
one good thing to come out of this is that Montoya has made it clear that he's not playing the team game between him and Kimi.

This bodes well for next year providing Mclaren can carry their dominance through to next year.

It will be quite a novelty to see a dominating team that allows its drivers to race each other and put on a show for the billions of fans world wide rather than piss them off and look after their own interests.

LS's Tip of the week
Date: September 26, 2005 01:12AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
good race...finaly a one-tow
cong....s for Alonso
but please stop saying he deserved it,Renault did.alonso didn't
he never had any kind of problems,his team what was allways shot if he is in front of him
lets see what Mclaren had
1-starting from last place (Melbourne)
2-a puncture in (Sepang)
3-gear box problem while leading in front of Alonso (imola)
6-last lap retirment while leading in front of Alonso (Lux)
7-changed engine (France)
8-Changed engine (silverstone)
9-hidroulic problem while leading in front of Alonso (Ger)
10-Alonso got second in the last lap (istnabul)
11-Tyre problem (monza)
11-Alonso got second in the last three laps (Spa)

so is this what u call he deseved it???

there is nothing worse than seeing the wrong ppl getting rewarded,
i am not very much of a Kimi fan ,but right now he is my fav,and he has been a real hero all the way.

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2005 01:23AM by Hakkinenf1.
Date: September 26, 2005 01:23AM
Hakkinenf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> but please stop saying he deserved it,Renault did.alonso didn't
>
>

I've resisted to join in with the rest of the forum and i've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you sir are an idiot.

Perhaps Alonso sat dispassionately in the cockpit whilst the renault team controlled the car via the pit lane with one of these all season.

LS's Tip of the week

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2005 01:24AM by LS..
Date: September 26, 2005 01:35AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
well a driver who had the very best car in the first four races ,
and the most super extreme altra relibale car all season ,didn't had any kind of pressure on him.he just drove,remind of a race when he was head to head with Kimi
after the foruth race he had the best seconde car,but very far from the third fastest and he just sat there in the car and drove it to the finish line,

gooooz fra ba

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2005 01:50AM by Hakkinenf1.
Date: September 26, 2005 02:04AM
Posted by: Sil3nt-War
Hakkinen F1 your IQ seems to drop off everytime you post. You cant take anything away from the man who did nothing wrong.
Date: September 26, 2005 02:06AM
Posted by: Covfan
Alonso deserved the title, you can hardly say a driver who's drove consistantly for 95% of the season doesn't deserve the title over someone who's fast but unreliable.
Date: September 26, 2005 02:19AM
Hakkinenf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well a driver who had the very best car in the
> first four races ,
> and the most super extreme altra relibale car all
> season ,didn't had any kind of pressure on him.>

I take it you never witness the 1998 season then?

Let me remind you of a driver that had the best car & won half the races he contested

The races he didnt win he came second in Argentina

3rd in France

2nd in Great Britain

6th in Hungary

4th in Italy

other races he either retired or had an accident

point being when he was'nt winning he was consistenty driving for points towards his world championship target.

Whats the difference between what Hakkenin did to achive his world title in 98 and what Alonso did to win his in 2005?

ring any bells?

LS's Tip of the week

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2005 02:30AM by LS..
Date: September 26, 2005 02:38AM
Posted by: Karan19
Briere's sig reminded of something David Hobbs (current Speed Channel commentator and former F1 driver) said, as one of his race storylines -

Montoya will have a better start than Alonso and challenge him into Turn 1. Alonso will want to take no risks and back off. This will take Fisichella by surprise causing him to end up ramming Alonso off. In the process taking himself out as well causing both Renaults to retire. This will cause Renaults aging team boss Flavio Briatore to have a massive heart attack on the pitwall. The only helicopter present at the circuit will have to be used to airlift him to a hospital. Thus causing the race to be redflagged as it cannot continue without a medical helicopter.

That had me (and Varsha and Matchett) in fits of laughter especially since he said it in such a serious tone.
Date: September 26, 2005 03:21AM
Posted by: Guimengo
He always says his jokes as if they were normal things, he's amazing :D

And to Hakkinen_f1 and all others with same point of view:

go to the official F1 website and check the all-time champions, and then count how many of those were actually the best drivers. Thank you.
Date: September 26, 2005 03:24AM
Posted by: Briere
jeje yeh :P
Date: September 26, 2005 04:08AM
Posted by: Razorsedge
Bravo Alsonso!!

I was a feeling a little flat watching this race unfold; I felt 'happy' that Schu came fourth...that's not right!! LOL.

BUT, when Alonso stood up on his car and you could see the moment just hit him and he let out that yell of triumph was fantastic!!!

Date: September 26, 2005 06:50AM
Posted by: assadof1
no comment unless in english

speed freak
Date: September 26, 2005 09:08AM
Posted by: FRESCO
sorry to rain on the alonso parade, but did anyone else think that pizzonia was the innocent party in the first corner and not webber?

it seemed to me that DC was over optimistic and it was webber who moved a long way to the right, thus causing the collision. yet both of them are blaming pizzonia.

Date: September 26, 2005 09:10AM
Posted by: Sniper
Our reporters said: 'Well Alonso can battle & give everything he has for the 2 coming races to beat the McLarens'

but I have doubts about it, McLaren is really fast at the moment and I think it will be the same scenario...

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Date: September 26, 2005 11:24AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
boring race, but well done Fernando, a worthy champion! :D

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 26, 2005 02:56PM
Posted by: Muks_C
there's a strange sense of weirdness, that someone other than MS is champion. we've all been hypnotised into seeing MS win for the past 5 seasons, now its someone new, it feels strange. did it really happen?

huge respect and applause to Renault and Alonso, they did what was needed.

I hope McLaren can get the constructors title in the last 2 races. their car looked great.

Alonso was so methodical and calculating and composed when he stopped in Parc ferme, and removed the wheel, gloves, HANS, helmet, balaclava, re-connected the wheel, then brushed his hairs with his hands, then let out the huge emotion, very nice scenes there.

we didn't get the press conference in the UK cos Crappynation Street was due, so will need to watch te highlights show on tuesday evening on ITV2.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: September 26, 2005 03:00PM
Posted by: Covfan
Let the sour grapes commence:

McLaren boss Ron Dennis says slow backmarkers cost Kimi Raikkonen the world championship and could rob his team of the constructors' title.
"If it costs us the constructors' championship, it is not particularly nice," Dennis said.

"It's virtually impossible to go out in a session and drive round uninterrupted by a gaggle of slow cars.

"The drivers who just don't get out of the way, they influence the outcome of world championships."

Raikkonen's title quest was ended at Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix.

He finished second to Juan Pablo Montoya, but Fernando Alonso became the youngest world champion in Formula One history with third place at Interlagos.

There are many times when they have influenced the outcome of races because it is very difficult to get past

McLaren boss Ron Dennis on backmarkers
But the constructors' title is still up for grabs.

McLaren top the standings on 164 points, two ahead of Renault with two races to go.

Alonso's Renault has not been the fastest car this season, with McLaren enjoying a clear performance advantage at most races.

However, a number of mechanical problems have handicapped Raikkonen, while two collisions with backmarkers also played their part in wasting that advantage.

Raikkonen's team-mate Juan Pablo Montoya, who won on Sunday, was knocked off track late in the races in Turkey and Belgium, handing Alonso four points he was not expecting.

"You don't ask them to detract from their race but there is a pattern," Dennis said.

"I don't want to name names, of drivers who just don't behave like Grand Prix drivers, respecting people who are better drivers and in better cars.

"It's not fair and there's lots of time when these backmarkers have not only caused incidents, there are many times when they have influenced the outcome of races because it is very difficult to get past.

"There are those people who say incidents, accidents, interfering with the leader and everything is good for Formula One. But if you are on the receiving end it is damned frustrating."

Boohoo, got to feel so sorry for Ron Dennis, how about giving Kimi a reliable car so he doesn't have to rely on his teammate to take points off Alonso?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2005 04:34PM by Covfan.
Date: September 26, 2005 03:22PM
Posted by: Ali
Hakkinenf1 wrote:

"stop saying he deserved it,Renault did.alonso didn't
there is nothing worse than seeing the wrong ppl getting rewarded,
i am not very much of a Kimi fan ,but right now he is my fav,and he has been a real hero all the way..."

Incredible words.

...Alonso doesn't deserved...
...Kimi a real hero...
...wrong people getting rewarded...

uff...incredible, just incredible

According to me, the one with more points deserves the championship, I think we are nobody to doubt that.

Kimi has had the fastest car with quite a big difference so please...hero...

The best part: "...wrong people getting rewarded..."
Date: September 26, 2005 03:53PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
ron dennis is a joker. Like said above, build a reliabl car, and stop complaining.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy