2002 Vs 2003 Ferrari

Posted by Ellis 
Re: 2002 Vs 2003 Ferrari
Date: February 07, 2003 09:37AM
Posted by: Pooky
are you taking the piss?

do u really think japanese sato looks like senna?? ha.

he said it during the austalian gp last year, while fisico was sitting in his jordan during qualifying.

try martin brundles quotes page. it is funny.

[members.tripod.com]

Date: February 07, 2003 09:58AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Again Ferrari have created the most beautiful Formula One car on the grid. Subtle differences from the F2002 - but then that was also one of the best looking! The new white Malboro area on the airbox that was introduced in 2002 looks fantastic, much better than the cig-box style. The side-pods are the best looking I've seen so far. Smooth and rounded, and no doubt aerodynamically ingenious! The only bits I don't like are those silly winglets. Get rid of them, please! And I wish more than anything that they would use black wheels instead of silver. It looks sooo much cooler.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 07, 2003 10:00AM
Posted by: _Alex_

It's like a piece of art. A 900bhp piece of art, that is!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 07, 2003 10:19AM
Posted by: thx1138
I agree the McLaren livery is fantastic! The best livered car on the grid. The '98 MP4/13 was outstandingly beautiful. But it really only has evolved from that point. Sure they've changed alot year to year but not revolutionized at least from the casual glance. I'm hoping this years car will be a real stunner.

On the other hand the F300 and the F2003-GA are light years apart. You couldn't really tell they came from the same birthplace. Ferrari's livery isn't the best but the car looks organic and purposeful. Not liking the Williams' style wheel fins though.

The FW-25 though...what a dissapointment asthetically speaking. We were promised a revolution not.....that!
Date: February 07, 2003 05:21PM
Posted by: genesis
The sidepods are wonky! Psonsor s are bent as hell, the Vodafone look at it!1!

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: February 07, 2003 06:14PM
Posted by: jonnyeol
It looks quick, but it means nothing. I mean, it's something drivers say at launch time.....

"If It Goes As Quick As It Looks" could mean

"We haven't actually tested it yet....."

It's a little bitty in places, but on the whole, I like it. Sadly, I'm switching my alliegance to that other Italian giant next year - Minardi. Jos + Stoddart + Cosworth + a team that oozes real passion. Ferrari have become too controlled, too 'right on' in recent years, and it's starting to irritate me.
Date: February 07, 2003 07:16PM
Posted by: Ellis
Smooth and rounded, and no doubt aerodynamically ingenious! The only bits I don't like are those silly winglets. Get rid of them, please

im sure they wud if it made the car go faster :P

as usual, the sponsors looked slapped onto the sides of the ferrari, not even fitting the given area in which they were placed. Rather ike the new Williams HP sign

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 08, 2003 02:04PM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
who gives a f**k! as long as moves like greased lightning, I couldn't care how it looks.
F1 isn't a beauty pageant.

(just for the record, The new Williams looks superb). Lol.

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Date: February 08, 2003 02:11PM
Posted by: Vader
Regarding his famous pitbabes, Eddie Jordan would surely disagree, Berger_Fan

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 08, 2003 02:25PM
Posted by: LS.
as much as i dislike ferrari for what they have become in a bid to be successful i do admit that this seasons new car looks absolutely gorgeous, the shape of the car allied with the livieries makes a 9th wonder of the world, you have to take your hat to the design team.

possibly the best F1 car i ever seen

brilliant :)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 08, 2003 02:27PM
Posted by: Vader
What was that? A flying pig!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 08, 2003 02:51PM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
many people are forgeting the quote button =[

alex.. sig pic gone

as for the car, it has to be the most beatiful design ever!!!! but yes the colours are a bit boring

Date: February 08, 2003 03:36PM
for some reason which i cannot explain, when i set eyes on the new ferrari pictures on friday afternoon on f1-live.com/en, something strange happened.

i was taken back in awe of their new car. it amazed me. i dont know why it did that as i am not really a ferrari fan and have seen other f1 cars that look good.

but it had a profound effect on me.

go on, look at it know again, and u will see what i mean. exsquisite looking car.

Date: February 08, 2003 06:16PM
Posted by: FisiFan
yeah i am not by any means a ferrari fan...but goddamn that is a sexy car...
Date: February 09, 2003 01:58AM
Posted by: mortal
What a shame it won't be on the track at Albert Park, I'd probably get a chubby watching it go around ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 09, 2003 02:37AM
mortalwombat, mate, u do make me laugh!

i will only start worrying when it gets to the stage of meeting the parents!
(in this case rory byrne etc.! ha.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy