Date: March 27, 2002 10:27AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
you guys have done 99 posts only????

Not good enough, we need at least 100

Re: Nice race, apart from the FIA
Date: March 27, 2002 10:35AM
Posted by: LS.
Montoya was a little bit in front of MS, that makes it HIS corner

Well in that case Adelaide '94 was Michael Schumacher's corner. Can't use that one against him anymore.

yeah but alex, they are 2 different circumstances are'nt they.

MS in adelade had clouted the wall the corner before and turned in on hill to prevent him getting past knowing his race was over.

JPM was giving MS the room and MS understeered into JPM, neither of these 2 had anything to gain by having smash

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 27, 2002 10:57AM
Posted by: Morbid
I can see the discussion is by no means over. Lets kick in some new views, this time on the ramifications of the incident, expressed as views upon the new rules.

From [www.itvf1.com]

"Michael Schumacher has backed plans to drop drivers down the grid for dangerous driving.

The FIA last week announced a new rule that would penalise any driver deemed to have provoked an

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 27, 2002 11:51AM
Posted by: _Alex_
MS in adelade had clouted the wall the corner before and turned in on hill to prevent him getting past knowing his race was over.

Yes but Hill didn't know that - and if your argument is that MS should have backed off in Malaysia, then equally, Hill should not even have gone for that move in Adelaide.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 27, 2002 11:56AM
i was'nt referring to hill knowing that mate,

i meant that MS knew his race was over and had nothing to lose having a accident, only gaining a world title.

LS's Tip of the week
Date: March 27, 2002 02:33PM
Posted by: Mark
a world title that was his anyway,damon only closed the gap because ms was banned for two races,disqualified from a belgium win cause the plank was too worn after he went into the gravel,even though he pissed the race,and black flagged at silverstone,even though the penalty was issued after the requiered time which made it illegal.so if you think ms gets away with it how do you explain missing points from 4 races,everyone in the sport knew it was done to even up the tital as michael was the runaway winner.
again nothing mentioned about damon taking ms out of monza and silverstone 95,im sure if it was the other way round ms would of been called a cheat,it seems od michael wins two titals with benneton, as soon as he leaves for ferrari they only manage one win between them in an renault powered car,the same car ms left,and alesi and berger were experienced drivers and the ferrari ms inhereted was poor to say the least
Date: March 27, 2002 02:52PM
so if you think ms gets away with it how do you explain missing points from 4 races,everyone in the sport knew it was done to even up the tital as michael was the runaway winner.

Exactly, thanks for that Mark. Need I say more?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 27, 2002 02:57PM
Posted by: Vader
I am getting tired of this discussion. If we talk about what we can see and "prove" by picture or video-footage it is already hard to say who's right or wrong, but if we start arguing about what Hill knew or M$ thought it all gets ridicolous. Who can say waht goes on in another person's head? AND: If even I can't, I don't believe you can.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 27, 2002 06:57PM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
hahahaa anit-schummists, yep

mark thats a great comment, exactly right :D

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: March 27, 2002 07:14PM
hahahaa? Did I miss something important?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 28, 2002 02:30AM
AND: If even I can't, I don't believe you can.

Vader, I was actually referring to an interview shortly after the race in which Hill clearly stated that he didn't know the extent of the damage to Schumacher's Benetton, and so risked the move. So LS is the psychic, not me ;-)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 28, 2002 12:18PM
alex, can you point out to me where i said that hill saw MS damage his car?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: March 28, 2002 12:23PM
Could we plz contzinue the discussion in another thread? It already takes ages to load with my humble 56k. Thx

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy