Did I just fall asleep?

Posted by Dirty Harry 
Did I just fall asleep?
Date: August 15, 2004 04:32PM
Posted by: Dirty Harry
Oh boy do we need to change things soon - that was tedious!

DH
Re: Did I just fall asleep?
Date: August 15, 2004 05:01PM
Posted by: Pooky
even i will agree that was tedious.

and thats saying something if i think that!
Date: August 15, 2004 06:01PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Oh it wasn't that bad, we had some excitement with the fuel pumps. Anyway, like i keep saying, there should be no changes, just wait for schumacher to retire and in the meantime, get on with it.
Date: August 15, 2004 06:04PM
Posted by: HaGGiS
Nah i disagree, we do need changes. If Schumacher wasn't out there today it would still have been the same shat race.

"No it's not a skirt"
Date: August 15, 2004 06:04PM
Posted by: matthewp
That was one of the worst grand prix i've ever seen, I dont even get the excitment I used to feel as the start of a race approaches anymore.

Date: August 15, 2004 06:08PM
Well, Hungary was always boring i guess. Anyway, any changes the FIA make are just going to make the racing worse, so i say leave em alone.
Date: August 15, 2004 06:14PM
Posted by: calimbo
I thought i was the only one thiking about it. And I'm so angry, cause i woke up at 7am, just to watch the race.....Give us another non-ferrari win, please!!!!

Date: August 15, 2004 06:23PM
Hungary last year was pretty good Lopper.

"No it's not a skirt"
Date: August 15, 2004 06:32PM
Posted by: The_unamed_Starfish
Hungary '03 wasn't good u only think it was because micheal didn't win

Quote of The Week: "Rearrange these words: Fuk and Off. No Sorry, Off, Fuk" (Attrib: Me)

Music Track of the week: Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
Date: August 15, 2004 06:43PM
Well cheers for telling me what I think starfish :)

Ralf Schumacher coming back through the field and passing a lot of people after spinning on first lap to finish a second behind JPM who spun also during the race was impressive and good racing. Webber holding off the pack for 2nd position. Rubens spectacular crash. And overtaking all through the field actually. So all in all it was a good grand prix. Not just because Michael didn't win.

"No it's not a skirt"
Date: August 15, 2004 06:48PM
Posted by: Eagle
At least in the Hungarian '03 race there was some decent overtaking in the first corner by Ralf Schumacher throughout most of the race, Michael got lapped by a relative newcomer to F1 (Fernando Alonso), and there was a bit of an incident involving a Ferrari (Barrichello's rear suspension going one way, the car going the other, and phew, lucky he wasn't hurt!), it was a MUCH better race than this year.

I hope and I hope and I pray that Michael doesn't win the rest of the races this year as they are getting INCREDIBLY borrring.. I might just give up on F1 in 2005 if he does, and go back to watching the sport when he hangs up his helmet.
Date: August 15, 2004 07:20PM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Here here!

I didn't bother watching the after race stuff - stuck the olympics on instead.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: August 15, 2004 07:24PM
Posted by: Muks_C
I have always held out and watched the races in full, but for the first time today, i actually switched over and watched the cricket and some of the olympics during the F1.

as Tony Jardine said, cars cant get closer than 150 metres behind the car infront, because of the turbulent air. lets hope the aero regs are changed for next year.

but as they all said during the coverage, if you don't like ferrari winning, write to the team you support and tell them to do a better job.

but as a MS fan i found this race very boring.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: August 15, 2004 07:25PM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Don't mind who wins as long as they fought through at least 7 cars to get there. :P

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: August 15, 2004 07:35PM
Posted by: Muks_C
well you can't exactly fight through any cars when you start on pole and win the race without losing 1st place.

but i agree, no one would mind if MS won every race, or anybody else won all of them, as long as it is exciting.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: August 15, 2004 10:45PM
Posted by: bestobritish
it was a shite race the pack was too spread out even if micheal wasnt there it would still be boring!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: August 15, 2004 10:58PM
One good race a great circuit does not make, Haggis (Or something like that). Down through the years Hungary has been very boring in my mind, 2002, 2001, 1999, i can't even remember 98(Can't remember a lot of things from 98, for some reason) 97 was good because of Damon, 95 i can only remeber Taki Inoue being hit by the medical car.

It is more often than not boring.
Date: August 15, 2004 11:30PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Wise, you are, young lopper! :D

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: August 15, 2004 11:34PM
Spank you :) (You weren't being sarcastic now, were you?)
Date: August 15, 2004 11:42PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Serious, I was being! (seriously) :p

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy