Milan vs Liverpool

Posted by assadof1 
Milan vs Liverpool
Date: May 10, 2007 01:02PM
Posted by: assadof1
i think u all know the finaly of uefa champions league are close now just few days, it's sound like a revange match for ac milan i am a fan for milan but i think going to a match like that and putting that idea in there mind is weak point for them, they will have a hard time during the match, i still see them as the winner side in this finaly but who knows everything could happend like 2 years ago ...

what u think?

speed freak
Re: Milan vs Liverpool
Date: May 10, 2007 02:10PM
Posted by: Enjoi
yeah, anything can happen. I'm a Liverpool fan but I have a soft spot for Milan. I'm sure many will favour Milan as they're probably the better team but Liverpool have beaten 'better' teams in the last couple of rounds.

Let's hope it's an exciting one, maybe not as extreme as the last time they met in the final lol... I don't think we were as good in 2005 as we are now so I'm more confident about Liverpool getting a good result.

Ric Scott
Date: May 10, 2007 08:37PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
liverpool are better now than they were then, but seeing howwell milan can play (eg against man u) I can't see liverpool getting the win in any wway.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: May 11, 2007 12:18AM
Posted by: ralv585
we tried to book tickets to athens straight after the chelsea match, but the prices were ridiculous, cheapest one was £400+

instead we might just go up to liverpool and watch it there.

i'm with you Enjoi, i have a soft spot for milan, especially kaka, he is just different, on another level to christiano, you can see genuine fear and terror in defenders when he has the ball.

put it this way, i would rather lose the cup to milan than utd, so glad they knocked them out :)

Date: May 11, 2007 02:28AM
i think the key player for liverpool as usualy will be gerard but for milan
they have now about 4 player could make a difference in the match like kaka
pirlo seedorf and gattuso if he mad.

speed freak
Date: May 12, 2007 08:08PM
Posted by: maruzzu
forza milan sempre 4 ever
Date: May 13, 2007 04:34AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Milan can't have Ronaldo play and there's only so much Kaká can do. I expect Kaká to suffer against Liverpool, be it double-manned or just rough challenges, but hopefully they'll make it through
Date: May 14, 2007 02:20PM
Posted by: mschumi
Gogogo Milan...even if i'm a die hard real madrid supporter.

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: May 15, 2007 08:48AM
Posted by: SAMF1
i bet one of these team will win by a penalty shootout again

Date: May 15, 2007 09:18AM
Posted by: IL Dottore
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Milan can't have Ronaldo play and there's only so
> much Kaká can do. I expect Kaká to suffer
> against Liverpool, be it double-manned or just
> rough challenges, but hopefully they'll make it
> through

And thats when Seedorf shows up :)

Magic Senna
Date: May 16, 2007 01:23AM
Posted by: Slash
I'm with Liverpool, and if Gerrard is inspired that day, Milan can play with whoever they want they won't beat Liverpool!!
Date: May 16, 2007 09:29AM
Posted by: IL Dottore
Slash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm with Liverpool, and if Gerrard is inspired
> that day, Milan can play with whoever they want
> they won't beat Liverpool!!

just of one man ??!

Well if Kaka, Seedorf has his day..
Liverpool can play with whoever they want they won't beat Milan!!

Magic Senna
Date: May 16, 2007 07:28PM
If Dida has his day, things can get ugly ...

:P
Date: May 17, 2007 09:49PM
i'm a liverpool fan, and i'll admit that Kaka is something special, if he turns it on, then he's the most dangerous player in the world.
But if you want a miracle, there is no one better that Gerrard, he come up with something special when needed the most.
He is our captain fantastic, and don't be surprised he runs all over milan, cos he is the one player in the world who has the heart and spirit to do it.

I'm off to liverpool next week, for wed and thursday, hopefully we win and i'll see the parade, if so, i'll post pictures here.

But honestly i dont know, i have a weird feeling about this one!

Date: May 18, 2007 01:23AM
Gerrard is quite the horse, he has a nice touch but sometimes plays very rough. And I think the most dangerous player won't be playing ;), Ronaldo. Some people still fail to realize that Ronaldinho Gaúcho isn't as good as him...
Date: May 18, 2007 03:22AM
For me when Ronaldo was fit and trim, he was the best player i have ever seen, the most exciting, most lethal, most extravagant.
i've never personally rated ronaldinho, he's good, but not on the same level as zidane or ronaldo, kaka has the ability to join these two.

technically zidane could be the best player ever, he had everything, no weak foot, superb footballing brain and the touch of god.

Ronaldo, for me is the most exciting, naturally gifted and humble, both men would walk into any team.

Date: May 18, 2007 06:30AM
Zidane was a superb midfielder, great technique and vision. Ronaldo is the best I've seen from the 90s to now. Even now, as he is, I rate him very well because in a split second he may do something to change the whole game, even only at 75% of his fitness.
Date: May 18, 2007 12:26PM
yeah, i remember an interview with felipe scolari, just before the 2002 world cup, he went to inter milan and asked the coaches and doctors if it was worth him taking Ronaldo to the world cup, they said that even a 70% fit Ronaldo, is still better than 90% of the rest of the players.

Date: May 19, 2007 01:11AM
well first u can't compare a midfielder with striker.... for me i don't see
zidan as the best in the world as a package.... he had alot of bad moment in
his career but i agree that he is one of the best ..... anyway who care's about
zidan right now we are talking about the finaly i am thinking now that if both
of them want to win they have to forget about there most shining..
i mean for an ex. if milan can put kaka out of the game (not outside the match)
but keep it in and let him drag 2 or 3 players with him that will leave the door
open for seedorf or pirlo or even gilardino to make something...
both coach are going in to the match and thinking about how they can stop the
top player in the rivals side liverpool will be very worry about kaka and milan
will worry about gerard and i think this is a good point for liverpool

but who knows ?

forza milan

speed freak
Date: May 19, 2007 07:04AM
Unfortunately for us, Milan's coach is heavily defensive-minded
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy