CCWS Sebastien Bourdais whining @ Mt. Tremblant

Posted by Ianwoollam 
CCWS Sebastien Bourdais whining @ Mt. Tremblant
Date: July 01, 2007 10:21PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Just finished watching this race, really enjoyed it and then the damn French idiot comes along...

After Doornbos won the race brilliantly, Bourdais straight after the race goes and rips into him for, well, through the race and from what I saw, no reason at all! However I did start laughing alot when the French Canadian fans starting booing him, bit of a turnaround after he tried to get them to boo Tracy!

Seriously though, I rarely just swear about drivers, but what a complete and utter twat. He's done some bad things in his time but to rip into Doornbos whilst he's celebrating after his first win over blocking, even though he pulled off a blatent jump start (See Here -

) thats just plain ignorant. Just what a complete idiot, just because he cheats and dosn't win, thats taking sore losing to a new level.

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2007 10:42PM by Ianwoollam.
Saw the race, grwat job by Doornbos, think Red Bull will scratch them self behind their ears for not offering him a seat, realy hopes bourdais wont win the championship this year, and indeed Bourdais was whining like hell, I think he is beginning to feel the pressure...

Bourdais passed cars under the safety car too. He gets away with this stuff all the time. So many times has the rules been bent and even broken to give him an advantage. Its just pathetic.

Bourdais wont do well outside Champ car. If he goes to F1 and acts like this, nobody will pay attention. If he goes to LMS and acts like this, he'll get told to stfu. And if he goes to NASCAR and does this, someone will knock him out.

Hes nothing but a spoilt little child.

edit:

Sebastien Bourdais, Champ Car's three-time defending champion, finished second and wasn't happy about it, saying that Doornbos blocked him during the race. Bourdais refused to shake Doornbos' hand on the podium.

Pram, Toys, etc

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2007 11:03PM by DaveEllis.
tss, i realy dont like him now.

Re: CCWS Sebastien Bourdais whining @ Mt. Tremblant
Date: July 02, 2007 01:24AM
Posted by: dierome
Dornboos for Bourdais' Toro Rosso drive!!!
>DaveEllis wrot:

>Bourdais passed cars under the safety car too. He gets away with >this stuff all the time. So many times has the rules been bent >and even broken to give him an advantage. Its just pathetic.

>Bourdais wont do well outside Champ car. If he goes to F1 and >acts like this, nobody will pay attention. If he goes to LMS and >acts like this, he'll get told to stfu. And if he goes to NASCAR >and does this, someone will knock him out.

>Hes nothing but a spoilt little child.

>edit:

>Sebastien Bourdais, Champ Car's three-time defending champion, >finished second and wasn't happy about it, saying that Doornbos >blocked him during the race. Bourdais refused to shake Doornbos' >hand on the podium.

>Pram, Toys, etc

Sebastien you are the pathetic one. Thats why your not in Formula 1 and why I can't stand you.
DaveEllis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bourdais passed cars under the safety car too. He
> gets away with this stuff all the time. So many
> times has the rules been bent and even broken to
> give him an advantage. Its just pathetic.

I didn't actually notice that! then again when the rain came down there were cars all over the place left right and center, hard to actually see what was going on ;)

Heres the vid of what he said -

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

You can tell the interviewer had no idea that Bourdais was going to go off on one, neither did the crowd as everyone was a bit "wtf?" in the backgound, man if I was that guy interviewing him I'd probably say "So its not disgusting to win from a jump start then?" ;)

/EDIT

Just found a great after race quote from Bourdais now - "He had the fastest car and it's just a shame that as good a driver as he is that he had to do it this way." Um.... other than setting up the car and been actually able to drive in the wet, the cars are identical! How the hell does Doornbos have the faster car!

And also heres a pic of Bourdais refusing to shake Doornbos's hand on the Podium...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2007 11:23AM by Ianwoollam.
haha stupid french faggot

Date: July 02, 2007 01:24PM
Posted by: Muks_C
haha what a stupid A-hole!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 02, 2007 03:18PM
Posted by: mikef1
Bourdais is a tosser, with that kind of attitude he deserves to lose the title this year.
does anyone have a video of the podium ?

Magic Senna
Good on Doornbos, nice to see the Minardi name actually win a race, even if the only connection is Stoddart. I used to think Bourdais was portrayed as the bad guy due to some people being sore losers but he really showed what a bell-end he really is.
Bourdais didn't win himself any friends with that display. Hard to say who is the biggest prick in CCWS, him or Paul Tracy.

Doornbos didn't look to bad in his short stint in F1 actually...

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Awesome for Robert, Bourdais just made me really dislike him for good forever :D
Date: July 03, 2007 06:33PM
Posted by: Sapo
Not very fair from Bourdais, on the other hand, to have some hard rivalry is always better than a season with two title contenders who are eachothers best friends and always hug after one of them has beaten the other ;)

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
It is also good that we all cheer for the good guy and hope the other gets screwed big time ;)
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
> Bourdais didn't win himself any friends with that
> display. Hard to say who is the biggest prick in
> CCWS, him or Paul Tracy.

learn facts please

NeilPearson Wrote:
> Jagdpanzer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bourdais didn't win himself any friends with
> that
> > display. Hard to say who is the biggest prick
> in
> > CCWS, him or Paul Tracy.
>
>
> learn facts please

FACT: I'm not a fan of Paul Tracy.

I don't care for his on track tactics nor his off track "super macho" persona. Not much else I care to know about Paul Tracy to be honest with you.....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: July 04, 2007 10:10AM
Posted by: gav
NeilPearson Wrote:
> Jagdpanzer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bourdais didn't win himself any friends with
> that
> > display. Hard to say who is the biggest prick
> in
> > CCWS, him or Paul Tracy.
>
>
> learn facts please

How can consider someone being a prick or not come under 'fact'?
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
> FACT: I'm not a fan of Paul Tracy.
>
> I don't care for his on track tactics nor his off
> track "super macho" persona. Not much else I care
> to know about Paul Tracy to be honest with
> you.....

FACT: Tracy's on track tactics are no different than most of the CCWS drivers...

Other than the Tagliani accident which was just plain stupid, even if the aftermath was funny ;) Tracy's no different than anyone else, everyone takes each other out all the time in Champcar, hell in the race we are talking about Tracy got knocked out by Will Power earlier on...

But... there is a difference, Tracy dosn't go off and whine about it, he gets on with the job in hand, after this race I didn't hear Tracy spurting out a load of rubbish about Will Power taking him out.

Now if that had been Bourdais it would have been completly different, as Bourdais seems to find every little thing to whine about, instead of getting on with the job in hand. He'll just spends all the race finds reasons why he didn't win when he ain't fast enough, 99% of the time its because someone supposidly cheats.

/EDIT

gav Wrote:
> How can consider someone being a prick or not come
> under 'fact'?

It ain't that, Neil's trying to say (in his crude aussie way ;)) don't judge Tracy by just that Tagliani incident, learn about the other races he's done, more specifically the races where he's done well in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2007 10:40AM by Ianwoollam.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy