AdBoards & Catch Fence Issues

Posted by pironi14 
AdBoards & Catch Fence Issues
Date: May 20, 2011 05:02PM
Posted by: pironi14
I've been trying to sort out this problem recently but havnt got nowhere.

Basically on certain tracks i seem to be missing jams for the Adboards and Catch fences , leaving me with blocks of colour around the track. At Braga i have the whole pit straight with just green for adboards but for the odd honda logo.

I havn't deleted any files and im wondering if they are Genjam that are missing since when i use GP3 track installer it claims to not have found mutiple Jam files in the Genjam folder. It says this when i install any Grand Prix 3 track. Most tracks i see nothing missing but on some alot is missing.

any ideas?
Re: AdBoards & Catch Fence Issues
Date: May 21, 2011 10:03AM
Posted by: seanmikeuk
I recently had this problem too. Mine was solved when I found that the jam files were located in the Gp3jams directory and that when I move the track jam directory to GP3jamsH the problem was resolved and the color blocks disappeared.
Re: AdBoards & Catch Fence Issues
Date: May 24, 2011 04:57PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Usually a missing jam file issue.
You need to find the jam file(s) you miss, and move them to the right folder (open the track via Track Editor and check what folder the track uses).
Sometimes it is quite easy, sometimes quite difficoult.
Tha catch fence jams are usually in the specific folder of the track.
Hope this can help you.
Bye
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy