GPG SuperLeague GP3 2000 - 5th Season - Congratulations to all teams, drivers and test-drivers. Let's go to 6th Season!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Well, guys! I bought my new PC! Now, I'll post races faster than before.

I have only one problem: who knows a HTML editor for Windows 7 (except Dreamweaver)???

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Excellent Rodrigo! Hope you're having some fun now :-)

About the editors, I ran a quick search and found these:
http://windows7themes.net/free-windows-7-html-editor.html
http://www.softonic.com/s/editor-html/windows-7 (It's in spanish, but I think you can translate the page.)

Hope these URLs help.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2011 12:22AM by Carlitox.
Well, guys, I had a big problem. I don't know the reason, but, with a Sempron 140 Processor, my PC won't work well... Processor Ocupancy is 700%!!!

With a 462-processor (Sempron 2200), my game didn't pass to 300%... please, help me!!!

kedy89 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, my first victory :-):-):-) and again some
> points in full race :-)!
> Congratulations Marcus for your second win!

Thank you Toby, grtz from Belgium

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Well, guys, I don't forget to the championship!! =D
On next Sunday, Monaco GP!

I would like to make another special version of my helmet, a kiddish one... Reason: my nephew born yesterday (April 11)

Suggestions?

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Hi, guys!! Finally!

MONACO: SO MUCH GLAMOUR, SO LESS FIGHTING!

The GPGSL-3 5th season arrives in Monaco, the main place of parties and homes in Formula 1, but a common place for drivers of our category.

"It's impossible to overtake here. Only a fool to make a race here. If, in Estoril (Portugal), we saw only two overtakings - during the race - throughout the weekend, imagine now!", said Rodrigo Vilela. The fact is: this can be the last race in the Principality: "Nobody wants to run here. The track is very outdated for the highly competitive we have in GPGSL-3, "said Guilherme Alves.

The pole position was the youngest driver in competition, Alanir Salles Jr.: "Start at first place means 99% chance of winning. I hope to be lucky", he added.

12th place??? Terrible, terrible... the race will be so looooooooooong to me... =/

Oh boy, what a tough day this has been, and now this? Same as Rodrigo: Terrible

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Seems that Marcus got a little more motivated this time...

Monaco is a track where you must be fast on qualifying and be lucky enough to inherit the positions ahead... Is also a track where you play with the opponent's mistakes...

There are some parts where you can induce the driver ahead to error, whuch are the St. Devote, the Mirabeau and the Nouvelle Chicane... Spots where driver are at full gas and must do a hard braking to an 1st gear corner... Also, the walls are too near the track... Which means that a tiny mistake can be fatal for your race...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Well, guys. The race video.
Sorry for don't have engine cars. I don't know what's happened!!! ;)

Just I said, Marcus... "Do your best"...

Disappointed full race for me as I didn't finish, but at least I got some points in the Sprint race finishing 2nd.
Hope to improve during the season.
A good 4th place in Sprint Race, very close to the podium...and a bad full race. But what was my problem? What's happened to my car?
Anyway, i have to improve my qualifying, otherwise full racec will always be very very difficoult (N).
At least i bring home points for the constructors championship, and VTR is still second.
See you in England!
woohoo, second victory :-), but a poor qualy performance, I really must improve there.
@savina: suspension problem!

my results are simply bad:(

My GPGSL Career
Start behind, finish behind... congratulations to Mal!! Finally, a podium! Go, Aussie! =D

Hi, people. I'm traveling. On next week, I post official results and standings!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy