GPG SuperLeague GP3 2000 - 5th Season - Congratulations to all teams, drivers and test-drivers. Let's go to 6th Season!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
A long way back on the podium, after the pole, not so bad, P6 for my son after a good race.
Congratulations to Guilherme, well done.

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Just awful, must keep my wits! (N)
Next race must be better!!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Hi, guys. Sorry for not post race. I need to re-installed my PC. I hope finish today. Thanks! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
@Rod, I've sent to you an e-mail with a special helmet design for Egypt (or, if you've already run the race, Russia)

The design is to support the Uruguayan football team at the Copa America in Argentina. Hope you like it.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I saw it, Carlos. Done!

Well, people. I had some troubles with my PC, but here is the qualifying.

I hope make races tomorrow, and post here on Sunday!!

Hi, people. Egypt GP posted.

Watch on site, comment here!!

Wow, a Schumi-like start in sprint race, from 8th to 3rd, but Rod, could you please tell me (if you know) what happend to me at the end of the sprint race? Everytime I saw me in the video, I was in top 3, but I finished 11th. Was it just bad performance or did I make a driving mistake?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I think bad performance... it's the porr side of don't change performance values during the championship...

ah, ok... so still a lot of work for me to do;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Awful weekend for the team.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yes, yes, yes!!! :D :D :D I won it!!!

That was a nice battle with Przemyslaw, shame he beat me ;)

At least it was a podium, far better performance if we compare it to previous races.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Carlitox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That was a nice battle with Przemyslaw, shame he
> beat me ;)
>
> At least it was a podium, far better performance
> if we compare it to previous races.

Yeah, man :) The fight was awesome. I'm looking forward to the following races :)

Congratulations, Przemyslaw, well done, the CTR team is proud of you...

Happy racing fromGermany
Helmut.

Well, at least points for the Team, my only (possible) mission...
A good Full Race, i gained a lot of positions, but i still start to low on the grid after so bad qual, then everything is more and more difficoult...and getting point is harder and harder...
I'm very sad for this season, i was expecting something better, after the past one and some good results...
I feel really really sad, for me, for the team, for the Sponsors and for the fans, but expecially for my Boss Roberto Scandura who still support me and let me drive his car.
Boss, i'm waiting for your phone call, and your voice saying: "Guy, you'r fired!" :(
Where the hell did the S4's Paolo Tafuro go?:(

My GPGSL Career
Well, it's so strange, on Brno and Cairo, that used and new tyres makes different performances during the full race.

But I think I won my last GP. I'm not right that last six races can bring me great results. On Egypt, Marcus de Bruyker back to great races. And Hans Helmut Wiencke is back!! It's a very hard championship, and the next race, on Russia, will be a definition race about my chances to won the championship.

Today, Guilherme Alves announced that Warrior was sold. So, if anyone is interested to buy the team, no problem. Tell me!!

Good luck, Marcus (both), Helmut and Alanir.

Well, guys, I know it's not the right topic to post it, but I'd like to know if someone has GP3 menu songs to send me by e-mail or PM, in a WAV or MP3 format.

Hi, guys. Now, it's time to visit the "freezer"... ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy