GPG SuperLeague GP3 2000 - 5th Season - Congratulations to all teams, drivers and test-drivers. Let's go to 6th Season!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Hi, guys. Race video posted on site. Enjoy them!!!

How curious, VTR was second on all races (Me at the testdrivers', Claudio at Sprint and Marcus in Full). But a great result for me and the team, we are still fighting for both championships.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Wow, very much action on the track, and a lot of overtaking, we definitely should go here next season, too. I'm very happy about 6th place, this weekend was way better than the last two.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Great race... but not for me... unbelievable... a big escape area and I got to destrou my car... =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
My usual bad qual, and then my usual sprint race...
But good points for the team, and now only this means.
Marcus can win the title, VTR can win the championship and Carlos can wint the Test Driver title.
Not so bad.
And me? Well, i can win the lottery...
Hi, guys. It's time to say goodbye to Europe!!

Well... good qualifying for all drivers...

Hi, guys! Svenska GP posted!!! Enjoy them!!

And the championship will be so close and so fighting! =D

WAHOOOOO!!!!! I really needed this, back to the top, both in the race and the championship!!! And Marcus and Claudio are out there, ready to attack...

Go VTR, we can still do it!!!

A really bad weekend for me with two DNFs :( I was hoping for a good result in sprint race at least, but I had no good setup so it was very difficult to defend my position, and the mistake that ended my race was just stupid. Also bad luck in full race as a failure stopped me, I think I would have scored some points otherwise. Well, things can only get better ;)

Some mods
Scal, finally a victory in the Full race and P5 in the Sprint race !

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Very nice driving of both testdrivers VTR team plus my teammate Claudio... we still have to stay focus for winning this years title,
let's go for it my friends... that's why we are payed for... driving to the end and on the edge!!

Congratulations to Carlos for his win in Sweden.

Well done to you all, our teamboss Roberto Scandura will be a happy man :-)

and... congratulations to Helmut "the godfather" for his first win of the season in Sweden (way to go my German friend).

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I'm really struggling in the feature races

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Marcus, this is the second Helmut's winning!! He won in Malaysia, too...

Bamos, bamos, chicos. Ahora es tiempo de churasco!!! ;)

Being so close to my home, I expect some fans to be there (kidding, they'll all be in the stadium for the Copa Americ final match ;))

About the qualy.... hmmm... I'm behind Przemyslaw... that may complicate things.

BTW, Carlos, I maintain your blue helmet, it's fantastic!

Hi, guys!!! Let's go to "churrasco" and "caipirinha", with much "tango" and "samba" music!!!

And you can see both races (Argentina and Brazil) on site!! They're posted. Enjoy there and comment here!!

Very crazy races in Argentina, they really should improve the pit-entry. And I'm a bit out of luck at the moment, no points in sprint race although I started from pole position due to a pit-entry incident, but at least two points in full race.

A very good qualifying in Interlagos, one of my all-time favourites, I hope for a good race here.

@Rod: brazil race seems not to be uploaded yet, can't find in on the site

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2011 06:16PM by kedy89.
Guys, I'm uploading Brazil video... only a few minutes!!! Sorry!!! ;) ;) ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2011 06:34PM by Rod_vs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy