Time to give something back to the community

Posted by ivocalha 
Re: Time to give something back to the community
Date: March 21, 2009 01:11PM
Posted by: ivocalha
Thanks again Brett.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i cannot do a Gold Leaf Lotus because it would be almost a crime not to use John Player's Special as Lotus' tobacco sponsor. But i also don't want to do a normal JPS Lotus, so i'm going to do a mix of White, Gold, Green and Black color cocktail.

But at the end i'll do your Lotus...you deserve it!

For the Alfa, Martini strips will be only included a tiny bit. Main colors will be Green and Red...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2009 01:14PM by ivocalha.
Thank you so much,I appreciate that...

LOVE your work and so do the others...keep it ROLLING ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: March 21, 2009 03:20PM
Here is Alfa Romeo:

In my humble opinion the best ever Alfa Romeo in history. ;)

Last but not least...Lotus, and division II will be concluded.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2009 03:22PM by ivocalha.
Date: March 21, 2009 05:16PM
Posted by: drafi5
Great work again, ivocalha, unbelieveable how fast you work,
after the Lotus I will send you the beta second division, I will
all together upload to my homepage, thanks for your works.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Alfa looks great, just like I emagined...the little touch of a Martini (D) is fantastic.

Great job again and like Helmut says...yes,it's unbelievable how fast you work!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Date: March 21, 2009 06:57PM
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...yes,it's
> unbelievable how fast you work!

Thanks guys....

In my country, there is a popular sentence which summarize that. It's more or less like this:

"The one who likes to run, never gets tired of running"
ivocalha schreef:
> In my country, there is a popular sentence which
> summarize that. It's more or less like this:
>
> "The one who likes to run, never gets tired of
> running"

And what country may that be...Africa where all the fast runners come from or somewhere else? ;)

Sorry but I don't know where you're from!

Date: March 21, 2009 07:12PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
nice car the Alfa :)

-------------------------------
Date: March 21, 2009 07:32PM
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> And what country may that be...Africa

Africa is not a country! ;)

I'm from the sunniest corner of Europe....Portugal!

However, i'm currently living in Poland..."girliest" corner of Europe! ;)
I now that Africa is not a country, but I was only refearing to it because...Nigeria,Kenia,Tanzania etc... lay all in that continent and the fastest runners come from there!
So you're from the country of Vasco da Gama,Ferdinand Magellan,Dulce Pontes,Tiago Monteiro,Pedro Lami...nice :)

Date: March 21, 2009 09:15PM
Posted by: Racer#73
I agree with you ivocalha, the best Alfa in history. And the Jaguar looks also very cool.

And who would have guessed that the guy painting these awesome cars is a fellow countryman of mine? ;)

@Brett Siclair: country of Vasco da Gama,Ferdinand Magellan,Dulce Pontes,Tiago Monteiro,Pedro Lami...

...Port wine, great beaches, sunshine, also hot girls, hotter girls who dress with short dresses whenever it's a bit hotter ;)

@icocalha: However, i'm currently living in Poland..."girliest" corner of Europe!

Apart from my faculty where the girls (lots of them cute) largely outnumber the guys there ;)

BTW, we also (at least used to) have good runners in Portugal, Rosa Mota, Carlos Lopes, Fernanda Ribeiro all Olympic Champions

PORTUGAL! PORTUGAL!... ;)

Cheers, looking forward to see the Lotus.
Date: March 21, 2009 11:11PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> So you're from the country of Vasco da
> Gama,Ferdinand Magellan,Dulce Pontes,Tiago
> Monteiro,Pedro Lami...nice :)

but also Cristiano Ronaldo ;)

-------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2009 11:12PM by R_Scandura.
R_Scandura schreef:
> but also Cristiano Ronaldo ;)

and I forgot also Luis Figo and Joaqium Agostinho...doh ;)

We have Jacky Ickx,Thierry Boutsen,Eddy Merckx,Adolphe Sax,Jacques Brel,Jeanclaude Vandamme,P.P.Rubens,Gerardus Mercator,P.P.Brueghel,Justine Henin,Kim Clijsters,Jacques Rogge chairman(Olympic games),Father Damian etc...

and I live in Zandvoorde(Ostend) (Dutch: Oostende, French and German: Ostende) is a Belgian city and municipality located in the Flemish province of West Flanders. It comprises the boroughs of Mariakerke, Stene and Zandvoorde, and the city of Ostend proper – the largest on the Belgian coast.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Just have a look on the link above and you can know and see more about my hometown...ENJOY ;)

Grtz to all my friends all over the world from Belgium

Date: March 22, 2009 05:57PM
With this Lotus, division II is concluded:

Yeah, i know...Hitachi sponsor looks horrible. You should have seen the car stripped of any sponsor apart from JPS! ;)

I've also did some thinking about division III and i'm glad to release the chosen 11:

1 - Aston Martin - based on Lemans
2 - Chrysler - based on Lemans
3 - Maserati - based on Lemans
4 - Suzuki - based on Rallying
5 - Lancia - based on Rallying
6 - Subaru - based on Rallying
7 - Lamborghini - based on Lemans
8 - Bentley - based on Lemans
9 - Spyker - based on F1 and Lemans
10 - Skoda - based on Rallying
11 - Infiniti - based on Indycar

Some inspiration tips from all you guys would be welcomed...several thinking heads are much better than just one.

Thanks in advance!
ivocalha schreef:
> Yeah, i know...Hitachi sponsor looks horrible. You
> should have seen the car stripped of any sponsor
> apart from JPS! ;)

Yes...you are right...HITACHI sponsor looks horrible, it doesn't fit with the rest, maybe an Idea ...
instead of Hitachi just put there the UNION JACK Flag and it will look much better...;)

Date: March 22, 2009 07:54PM
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> maybe an Idea ...
> instead of Hitachi just put there the UNION JACK
> Flag and it will look much better...;)

I liked your idea, but i've applied a twist to it...here is a touch of Gold Leaf Lotus which everyone seems to love:

Also changed other bits...i'm sure the car is much better now!
ivocalha schreef:
> I liked your idea, but i've applied a twist to
> it...here is a touch of Gold Leaf Lotus which
> everyone seems to love:

> Also changed other bits...i'm sure the car is much
> better now!

Really...YES..Indeed it looks much better!!!

You really work fast, do you know that ;)

Date: March 22, 2009 11:29PM
First car from division III:

Guys,

please send me suggestions for the remaining cars...thanks!
Aston Martin looks better than expected...nice job again ;)

1 - Aston Martin - based on Lemans - is done and great job as usual!!!!!!
2 - Chrysler - based on Lemans - [commons.wikimedia.org]
3 - Maserati - based on Lemans - American Le mans series would be very nice!,[www.coolsupercars.com]
4 - Suzuki - based on Rallying - [www.flickr.com]
5 - Lancia - based on Rallying - liverie of the legendary Lancia Stratos...would be very nice.[www.channel4.com]
6 - Subaru - based on Rallying - the 555 brand mixed with the two painted BAR of Villeneuve at the time
7 - Lamborghini - based on Lemans - why not a white car for once...,[www.planetlemans.com]
8 - Bentley - based on Lemans - in British Racing Green would be nice,[www.idcow.com]
9 - Spyker - based on F1 and Lemans - Orange and Black color for the Dutch car, [members.home.nl]
10 - Skoda - based on Rallying - The legendary green,red and white colors...,[robson.m3rlin.org]
11 - Infiniti - based on Indycar - why not the car of the first female who won a race in indy...Danica Patrick, [www.idcow.com]

I have put some links with it to see what I mean...ENJOY ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy