Future Grand Prix Series (FGPS) - Race 5 (Spain) Online

Posted by Flost 
Re: Future Grand Prix Series (FGPS)
Date: March 04, 2009 04:32PM
Posted by: NeoLiot
can a team manager involved with Formula 1 have a squad in GP2 too?

-------------------------------------------
Date: March 04, 2009 05:14PM
Posted by: Flost
GP2 Slots can not be chosen if you are already in formula 1! - at the moment, but if there are free slots and the gp2 season opener is near, it will be possible... cars can should be painted until start of the season... if you made your car, please(!) send me the PSD-File, too.

floriankuhl@uni.de
Date: March 04, 2009 05:15PM
ivocalha : You got Ocean Racing, but you have to use Renault Engines like every Team in GP2 ;)

BTW : Test Sessions Today will start later on this evening, because there is a football match to watch today ( Werder Bremen! GOGOGO! LEBENSLANG GRÜN-WEIß) ... In both Sessions we will only have Race Drivers... Fitst Session will be a normal 40 Minutes Testsession - Second one will be a Single Car Qualifying Testsession...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2009 05:18PM by Flost.
Date: March 04, 2009 05:21PM
WILLIAMS GRAND PRIX ENGINEERING
PRESS RELEASE

Like you have heard, our Number One Test Driver Bruno Senna has signed with Honda for a Race seat. We wish him all the best for that! As new Number 1 Tester we have just signed a contract with French Sebastien Bourdais. We are really glad about that!
Date: March 04, 2009 06:00PM
Posted by: nybros
Red Bull Racing' press release about yesterday test session:
"We got a fairly average performance at Soume Yemick yesterday. Our new elements on the car, including a new improved front wing, and some minor aerodynamic changes, which we tried yesterday, -seemingly- didn't bring the progress we've expected. However we're happy with the good performance of our drivers. We still believe that rookie Sébastien Buemi was a good choice and will be able to match his more experienced team-mate. Though we still hope for development before the season start."
Date: March 04, 2009 06:03PM
I have really good news this time : i will have cars very soon at it looks at the moment :) So the season starts *Trommelwirbel* (We call it that way in German - don´t know the english word :D forget about it) TOMORROW!
Date: March 04, 2009 06:48PM
Posted by: ivocalha
1 - Ok Flost! Renault engines!!!

2 - You didn't answer about car livery deadline...

3 - Regarding sponsors, do i have to keep ORT official sponsors (i don't even know which ones they are...), or can i let my imagination to run for all of them?

4 - When will GP2 tests start? Any minimum amount of teams needed?

5 - Is there going to be any GP2 promotions to F1 and the other way around at the end of each season, or once a GP2 team, always a GP2 team?
Date: March 04, 2009 07:52PM
1 - ok

2 - at season start should be there, otherwise you get a livery of my choice

3 - choose what you want

4 - there will be no gp2 tests, first rain in spain, when we have the f1 race there

5 - there will be promotions, but i am not sure how at the moment, but it will be there, you can go up to f1
Date: March 04, 2009 10:35PM
Flost schrieb:

> Mattias Ekström - Great choice by the way!!

I said it yesterday, and i were sooooooooooo damn right ;) results will follow at about 23:15 or something
Date: March 04, 2009 10:39PM
Posted by: van keeken
5-2 win for Werder I see ;)?

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Date: March 04, 2009 10:45PM
Posted by: tobif
Bayern lose against Leverkusen with 4:2 in a dramatical game :)
Date: March 04, 2009 10:45PM
Yes :) That was nice, and the Testresult were nice for you ;) We can both be very happy ;)
Date: March 04, 2009 10:46PM
Wow, Bayren looses, thats the best for me in the world : Bremen wins, Bayern looses :D
Date: March 04, 2009 11:01PM
Posted by: tobif
Yes this is good, because I come from hamburg and in the 1. liga I'm werder fan, but normally I'm St. Pauli fan :)
Date: March 04, 2009 11:06PM
Na denn mal Moin ;)
Date: March 04, 2009 11:17PM
23:30 :D
Date: March 04, 2009 11:30PM

Surprisingly Fastest at Elkhart Lake :
Mattias Ekström of Sweden

PLEASE COMMENT!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2009 11:37PM by Flost.
Date: March 04, 2009 11:33PM
WILLIAMS GRAND PRIX
PRESS RELEASE

"Well, we were much better in Elkhart Lake than we were in France. Giancarlo was nearly in the Top 10 and developed the car a lot. Nico had a difficult day in 16th, but thats no drama. We look forward to the Qualitest in a few hours and especially to the Las Vegas Race. The whole Team is very hungry"
Date: March 04, 2009 11:36PM
Posted by: van keeken
Toyota F1 Press release

What a fantastic result for Mattias. This really shows the potential of the car and ofcourse also his incredible driving capabilities. Looks like all the hard work in the factory this winter is going to pay off.

Also a nice result for Jarno around P9 is fine for just this practise session.

Really looking forward to the first race.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Date: March 04, 2009 11:40PM
i will simulate the qualitest after 1 cigarette, but the results will have to wait until tomorrow - tomorrow is a big day! FGPS starts his first Race!

Edit : And that was Post Number 100!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2009 11:40PM by Flost.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy