Future Grand Prix Series (FGPS) - Race 5 (Spain) Online

Posted by Flost 
Re: Future Grand Prix Series (FGPS)
Date: March 02, 2009 05:57PM
Posted by: Gaulty
Christian Klien and Marko Asmer as testers then.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Date: March 02, 2009 06:30PM
Posted by: nybros
Romain Grosjean and Marc Gené are going to be my test drivers then.
Date: March 02, 2009 07:30PM
Posted by: Vandusk
iSport Toyota

No.1 Driver: Fernando Alonso
No.2 Driver: Timo Glock
(which numbers will I get?)

Test-Driver: Alexander Wurz

Sponsors: not sure yet, but colours will like the 06/07 gp2 car

give me time till the weekend to do the car =)
Date: March 02, 2009 07:33PM
Posted by: Flost
Hey Vandusk,

Nice Team and anything...
No Problem at all... BUT Fernando Alonso has already signed for Ferrari and Alex Wurz cant be your testdriver as he was on podium in formula one already... you will get numbers 24/25

welcome!

Florian
Date: March 02, 2009 07:46PM
Flost schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No Problem at all... BUT Fernando Alonso has
> already signed for Ferrari and Alex Wurz cant be
> your testdriver as he was on podium in formula one
> already... you will get numbers 24/25

oh. Didn't see that. Ok.

#24 Timo Glock
#25 Heikki Kovalainen

Test-driver: Chris van der Drift.
Date: March 02, 2009 08:34PM
So, Test Session 1 at Leon Castille will start now. Results will follow!
Date: March 02, 2009 08:57PM
wow! Finished with the car in 10 minutes! Here we go:

As you can see, our sponsors are Hewlett-Packard, Fly Emirates, Master Card, Replay and Denso.
Date: March 02, 2009 11:28PM

SO THIS IS THE FINAL RESULT OF TODAYS FIRST FORMULA ONE TEST SESSION AT LEON CASTILLE IN SPAIN. FERNANDO ALONSO DROVE THE BEST TIME IN HIS NEW FERRARI F60 FOLLOWED BY TEAM MATE ROBERT KUBICA. VERY GOOD PERFORMANCE FOR THE TWO FERRARI. IN THIRD POSITION IT WAS NICK HEIDFELD IN THE BMW SAUBER. NICK WAS QUICK BUT HE WAS NOT QUICK ENOUGH BY FAR TO BEAT THE FERRARIS. HEIDFELD WAS SURPRISINGLY FOLLOWED BY RED BULLS BMWs NEW NUMBER ONE DRIVER JENSON BUTTON. 5TH AND 6TH WERE ALSO TAKEN BY BMW SAUBERs OF SEBASTIAN VETTEL AND CHRISTIAN KLIEN. SO WE HAD TWO FERRARI IN FRONT TODAY FOLLOWED BY 4 BMWs. IN 7TH AND 8TH POSITION WERE THE QUICKEST WILLIAMS MASERATIS OF AMAZING BRUNO SENNA AND NICO ROSBERG. IN A SUPERB 9TH POSITION WE HAD ROBERT DOORNBROS, NEW TEST DRIVER FOR FORCE INDIA. CLOSING THE TOP 10 WAS ANOTHER WILLIAMS FW31 OF PAUL DI RESTA. IN 11TH POSITION THERE WAS ANOTHER SURPRISE. HEIKKI KOVALAINEN WAS SIMPLY FLYING AROUND THE CIRCUIT FOR THE NEW iSPORT TEAM. HE BEATED HIS TEAM MATES BY FAR. IN POSITION 12 AND 13 THERE WERE TWO MORE RED BULLS OF SWISS NEWCOMER SEBASTIEN BUEMI AND EXPERIENCED MARC GENE WHO JUST JOINED RED BULL AS TEST DRIVER. IN 14TH WE HAD THE FORCE INDIA OF NICO HÜLKENBERG. IT WAS A TERRIBLE 15TH FOR NEW WILLIAMS "NUMBER ONE" GIANCARLO FISICHELLA. SLOWEST OF THE RB5s WAS ROMAIN GROSJEAN IN 16TH. IN A VERY WELL 17TH WE HAD ONLY 17 YEARS OLD FELIPE GUIMARAES. WATCH THIS GUY. DISAPPOINTING 18TH POSITION WAS HELD BY MARKO ASMER IN THE BMW SAUBER, ONLY BEATING THE iSPORTs OF GLOCK AND VAN DER DRIFT AND THE FORCE INDIA OF ADRIAN SUTIL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2009 11:30PM by Flost.
Date: March 02, 2009 11:29PM
btw : nice car.... single car qualifying test will follow... not sure about results today... maybe tomorrow!

cu
Date: March 03, 2009 12:36AM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
I'd like to be involved :)

Could I have Mclaren and have Lewis and Kimi as race drivers

de la Rosa and Paffet as testers as well :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: March 03, 2009 12:41AM
Posted by: Stoopid
McLaren:

Driver 1: Lewis Hamilton
Driver 2: Felipe Massa
Test 1: Dario Franchitti
Test 2: Scott Dixon

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: March 03, 2009 01:06AM
Five Minutes too late, Stoopid... I am sorry... But there is still Renault or one of the semi-fictionals! McLaren goes to Ferrari2007 (strange ;) ) He only have to choose another tester, as Pedro de la Rosa has already a Podium Finish in F1 and could not be chosen as testdriver in that game because of that!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2009 12:35PM by Flost.
Date: March 03, 2009 01:07AM
ah, btw ferrari2007 : mercedes-engines, i think ? sponsors like real?
Date: March 03, 2009 02:05AM
Posted by: NeoLiot
just in case... force india will keep livery and sponsors of 2009 real season...

-------------------------------------------
Date: March 03, 2009 11:15AM
I´ve got that, NeoLit, the livery is just to cool to change it, you are right with this!

btw. - User van keeken has just taken toyota... so there are only 3 formula 1 slots there - Renault and 2 of the "fictionals" i have listed above... if they are given away, gp2 slots will be given... but gp2-series will start later, only in europe, like the real gp2...
Date: March 03, 2009 11:30AM

YESTERDAY EVENING, THE SECOND SESSION OF FORMULA ONE TESTS AT LEON CASTILLE TOOK PLACE. EVERY DRIVER HAD ONLY ONE OUTING, AS THEY WERE TESTING THE NEW SINGLE CAR QUALIFYING FORMULA ONE WILL USE THIS YEAR. IT WAS ANOTHER FASTEST TIME FOR FERNANDO ALONSO IN THE FERRARI SIMPLY DOMINATING THIS SESSION WITH A TIME OF 1:23.850 - NOBODY WAS ABLE TO BEAT SUCH A TIME. IN SECOND PLACE THERE WAS A SURPRISE. THE SURPRISE WASNT THAT THERE WAS A BMW SAUBER. NO - THE SURPRISE WAS THAT IT WAS DRIVEN BY AUSTRIAN TEST DRIVER CHRISTIAN KLIEN. "ONLY" IN THIRD POSITION WE HAD THE SECOND FERRARI OF ROBERT KUBICA - BEING MORE THAN SIX TENTH SLOWER THAN TEAM MATE ALONSO. ANOTHER GREAT 4TH POSITION IT WAS FOR JENSON BUTTON DRIVING THE RED BULL RB5. AFTER THE DISAPPOINTING YEARS FOR HONDA, BUTTON SEAMS TO BE VERY HUNGRY AGAIN THIS YEAR. IN 5TH POSITION IT WAS NEW BMW DRIVER SEBASTIAN VETTEL. AND IN A SUPERB AND SURPRISINGLY 6TH THERE WAS NICO HÜLKENBERG WITH THE FORCE INDIA! 7TH WAS HEIDFELD FOR BMW HEADING THE SECOND FORCE INDIA OF ROBERT DOORNBROS, WHO WAS VERY FAST AGAIN. 9TH WAS MARC GENE IN THE RED BULL. AND IN 10TH IT WAS AGAIN A UNBELIEVABLE FAST HEIKKI KOVALAINEN FOR THE NEW iSPORT TEAM. IN 11TH AND 12TH WE HAD GROSJEAN AND BUEMI, ROUNDING UP A GOOD SESSION FOR RED BULL. 13TH WAS MARKO ASMER IN THE BMW SAUBER BEING STILL FAR AWAY FROM HIS TEAMMATES. AND IN 14TH POSITION THE FASTEST OF THE WILLIAMS APPEARED. IT WAS YOUNG PAUL DI RESTA. GOOD FOR DI RESTA BEING THE FASTEST OF THE WILLIAMS IT WAS A DISAPPOINTING RESULT FOR WILLIAMS. THEY ALREADY THINKING OF KICKING THE MASERATI ENGINES OUT BEFORE THE FIRST RACE, AS TEAMCHEF FLORIAN KUHL SAID. 15TH WAS ADRIAN SUTIL, 16TH TIMO GLOCK. IN POSITION 17, 18 AND 19 THE OTHER WILLIAMS´ OF NICO ROSBERG, BRUNO SENNA AND GIANCARLO FISICHELLA FOLLOWED. CLOSING THE TIMETABLE ON POSITION 20 AND 21 THERE WERE THE YOUNG GUNS CHRIS VAN DER DRIFT AND FELIPE GUIMARAES.
Date: March 03, 2009 12:44PM
Posted by: Stoopid
Damn you Dan! ;)

Ok I'll take Renault

Driver 1: Felipe Massa
Driver 2: Rubens Barrichello
Test 1: Scott Dixon
Test 2: Dario Franchitti

Can I have the 2006 Renault livery?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2009 12:55PM by Stoopid.
Date: March 03, 2009 12:58PM
Nice, congrats to Renault!

You want to hire some drivers, maybe? :D

btw...

2 OFFICIAL TEST SESSIONS TODAY (WILL TAKE EFFECT ON PERFORMANCE LIKE TABLES ON PAGE 1 SAY - BOTH SESSIONS WILL TAKE EFFECT ON QUALIFYING AND RACE PERFORMANCE)

First Session : Soume Yemick, France, 40 Minutes - First Driver and First Testdriver will drive

Second Session : Soume Yemick, France, 40 Minutes - Second Driver and Second Testdriver will drive

So Guys, if Driver-Positions in your Team are not given away yet, you should do it, otherwise only one car from your team will drive
Date: March 03, 2009 12:59PM
okay stoopid, got that!
Date: March 03, 2009 01:03PM
2006 renault? no problem at all... but would be nice if i get a .psd file of it somewhere so we can change it for the future years of the game...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy