Future Grand Prix Series (FGPS) - Race 5 (Spain) Online

Posted by Flost 
Re: Future Grand Prix Series (FGPS)
Date: March 03, 2009 01:34PM
Posted by: Flost
Okay Guys,

I just decided to give Honda and Toro Rosso the chance of a slot. There will be no restriction to Honda - They will be handled as they never stepped out of Formula 1. Toro Rosso can be chosen - but the Car will only develop slowly. That means STR will always only get 50% of the "BHP Development table" ...

"Semi Fictional" teams can still also be chosen...
Date: March 03, 2009 02:58PM
Soume Yemick Session 1 will start in about 2 hours!
Date: March 03, 2009 03:18PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Sorry Stu sniped you there... good to see you will be in the series anyway :)

Flost mate I will keep the real Mclaren livery and sponsors and can I have Pantano as my second tester

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: March 03, 2009 03:19PM
Posted by: tobif
Ferrari wants a red livery and as sponsor: Intel, marlboro, bridgestone and Fiat
Date: March 03, 2009 03:25PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Team: Renault
Driver 1: Fernando Alonso
Driver 2: Bruno Senna
Test driver: Jennifer Costa

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: March 03, 2009 03:31PM
Rod!

Look at the thread a bit ! I am sorry, but Renault is already gone away now... You can look at page 1 which teams are possible now ;) hope you will join anyway... You can choose Bruno as race driver, but you cant choose alonso as he is signed to ferrari... sorry!

tobif!
You still have no testers!

Pantano second tester at mclaren now!
Date: March 03, 2009 03:58PM
Ok,

Rod has taken Honda - But no drivers signed yet... Only One F1-Teamslot available! Hurry up! ;)
Date: March 03, 2009 04:45PM
Posted by: van keeken
Thanks Flost ;)

Team: Toyota
Driver 1: Jarno Trulli
Driver 2: Mattias Ekström
Testdriver 1: Jeroen Bleekemolen
Testdriver 2: Neel Jani

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Date: March 03, 2009 04:59PM
Okay, I will give 1 more hour to the managers to make the driver choice (Honda, Ferrari, iSport) ... but in 1 hour test session will start!
Date: March 03, 2009 05:04PM
I've got a question. Do i need to paint any liveries or something like that?
Cause I'm a total n00b when it comes to paintshap, in fact I don't even have it;)

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Date: March 03, 2009 05:09PM
You dont have to paint, everything alright ;) Mattias Ekström - Great choice by the way!!
Date: March 03, 2009 05:15PM
Yeh, he's really doing great in DTM and wasn't chosen by anyone yet luckily.

Date: March 03, 2009 05:46PM
Posted by: Gaulty
Livery, if someone wants to paint it for me, I can give them a design, shouldn't be to difficult as its gonna be BMW simple.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Date: March 03, 2009 05:48PM
BTW : I am still searching for PSD-Files of the 2009 cars which i can use for this championship, if somebody got them (and espacially a renault of 2006) let me know!
Date: March 03, 2009 05:53PM
time left until start of first official test session : 1 cigarette
Date: March 03, 2009 07:52PM
So, this is the Result of Official Session in Soume Yemick - PLEASE COMMENT YOUR RESULTS!!!!

"It was a disappointing session for Team Williams Toyota. We really hoped for more. But the only Team we were able to beat was iSport - Nothing against iSport, but this is not really what Williams wants to reach! We hope for a better second Session!"
Date: March 03, 2009 08:24PM
Posted by: nybros
"That's just not what we've excepted... We have excepted a bit more after the fairly good performances in the first two test sessions. But at least it's better than nothing and it still could have been worse. We hope for Jenson to be able to keep up this form in the championship as he seems to be the one who can lead our team to success after the disappointing season last year."
Date: March 03, 2009 08:36PM
Posted by: Gaulty
BMW Sauber Press Release

"Today was a decent test session, we have shown we have capable drivers. Good to see Christian to be able to match Nick's lap times and that is a promise for the upcoming season."

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Date: March 03, 2009 08:50PM
Posted by: NeoLiot
Adrian Sutil and Robert Doornbos continued the Force India Formula One Team's strong testing form on the first day of tests at the Soume Yemick circuit in France.

The team was able to complete some set-up work, tyre comparison and also evaluate some test items, including the 'shark's fin' engine cover used from the mid-point of last year.

A driveshaft issue at the end of the morning led to some downtime, however progress resumed in the afternoon with Sutil completing short and mid-length runs.

Adrian Sutil:
"I think today was a good day. It was important to get into the car again and to get confident. The car was okay; there is definitely potential, and we were able to do more mileage and find some reliability in the afternoon."

"In the morning we had a little problem but we could fix it over lunch and start to do our programme. The tyres dominate a lot and the different compounds react differently: you have to find a good set up and get them to work and that is where we are concentrated now.
"

"We had some instability on the rear and oversteer, but we will see tomorrow. We are at least more reliable and can try and get some real mileage on the car now."

Sutil finished the day in 13th position, just behind test driver Doornbos.

-------------------------------------------
Date: March 03, 2009 08:56PM
Nice comments, i am not that good in english. But forgive me :D its enough work for me even without long comments.... btw Pictures will follow when Race Season start... Have to get all the stuff together, first...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy