GPxPatch 3.02

Posted by Hägar 
GPxPatch 3.02
Date: July 30, 2002 05:06AM
Posted by: Hägar
Hi all,

I'm using the GP3 2000 add-on pack updated with Matti's Track Pack and Ralph H's 2002 carset.

When using GPxPatch 3.02, I don't get the 'fastest lap by...' info during a race. Actually I do get them, but 5 minutes later on in the game. The same happens with the messages: '... is in the pits', '... is out of the race', etc

I tried checking and unchecking the box that says 'Show in cockpit' in GPxPatch, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any help?

Greetz,
Hägar The Horrible
Re: GPxPatch 3.02
Date: July 31, 2002 07:05AM
Posted by: mortal
Aah, Hagar the Horrible ;-) still raping villages and pillaging virgins, or just hanging out at the local tavern? My suggestion is that you use an earlier version, test 2.21. 3.02 is mainly being used for gp4. There's no guarantee that this will work either ;-) but it's worth a try, it's all I can think of for now.
[www.xs4all.nl]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: GPxPatch 3.02
Date: August 12, 2002 06:28PM
Posted by: jonjacques
mortal, I posted a query about how to setup my computer xp pro and what versions and sequences for multiplayer install. help please. jj
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy