Painter for Le Mans cars

Posted by shlund 
Painter for Le Mans cars
Date: September 24, 2008 06:57PM
Posted by: shlund
I have made Le Mans teamart for years 2000 - 2008 for Le Mans and therefore I would like to know if anyone could find the time to make a single or perhaps some more Le Mans carset based on the carshape of P. Lemaire from 2001 and the 2005 adjusted carshape included in the 2005 Le Mans carset from Jycé and HLund...
Need help to paint cars and cockpits... :-)
Re: Painter for Le Mans cars
Date: September 29, 2008 10:39AM
I seems like many people show interest i Le Mans carsets. We have tracks to cover the ALMS series and also the Le Mans series in Europe. This season Eurosport covered the LMS season and it was great race.
No painters at all have any interest in that? :->
Date: September 29, 2008 01:30PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
i know le mans cars have a different drawing like glasses, lights etc etc. also editing the carshape there could be several distorsion. Maybe if you make a template with paintable areas to have an idea, people can have fun trying something. something like the Ferrari F40 pack i saw ages ago :)

-------------------------------
Date: September 29, 2008 02:26PM
Thanks for your suggestion :-) Unfortunately I'm not able to make a template as I can not work in Paint Shop Pro or similar drawing programs. I can make small adjustmente in Win Paint and thats all... Perhaps use one of Jycé's car bitmaps to have an idea of how and where to paint without too much stretch on the car, would be great :)
Date: September 29, 2008 02:32PM
Posted by: X_Acto
I can try something if you want...

But at the moment i'm making the Carsets of CART 1987 and WTCC 2008.
So, that project will have to wait a little...

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: September 29, 2008 03:24PM
Sounds great :-) Thanks in advance. Please let me know when time is right and I can supply you with pics, teamart etc...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy