Jerez pre 1994

Posted by Lucasjeha 
Jerez pre 1994
Date: January 30, 2007 01:32AM
Posted by: Lucasjeha
Anybody has a version of Jerez without the Ayrton Senna corner? With the fast Ferrari corner, the track was so much better with that fast corner, it's a shame that they put a chicane to cut it, I hope someone has it :D

Thanks guys :D
Re: Jerez pre 1994
Date: January 30, 2007 02:48AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
I expect Martin Donnelly wished that chicane was there a little earlier. :(

btw, you can get the track here: [www.freewebs.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2007 02:50AM by St.Hubbins.
Date: January 30, 2007 05:50AM
Thanks big thanks :D But there is a problem when I play it with jams from the 97 track like it is said to do the game crashes to desktop and when i remove the jams the track works, but play without the jams is really annoying, what can I do?

Thanks
Date: January 30, 2007 09:07AM
Posted by: drafi5
It works fine for me without any problems, be sure that you are using
the jam.files from Frank Hentschel version (Jerez97), because there is
still a Jerez 1997 version 1.30 made by John Verheijen and Sandro
Branciforte available, with these jam.files (Jerez 1997) the abcdefg
track will not work.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: January 30, 2007 01:03PM
Posted by: shlund
Hey, think the link to Hentschels Jerez track is broken on old gpg.site! If anyone could fix the link og perhaps send me the track in a zipped folder, it would be welcome!!! :-)
Thanks in advance.
Date: January 30, 2007 05:27PM
I used the right jams, but even the Frank Hentschel track doesn't work, i think that it's some problem with the jams because when I remove the jams the track works but without jams, and when i put the jams back the track doesn't work
Date: January 30, 2007 06:21PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
just a test, but... care about the jips are not in the Gp3jamsH track folder but in the Gp3jams one. Maybe that's the reason why when you clean the folder the track loads...

-------------------------------
Date: January 30, 2007 06:59PM
yeah th jip file is at the gp3jams folder...i really don't understand what is happening
Date: January 30, 2007 07:37PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
hmm... does it crashes after the loading lights? If so, usually it happens to me when there is an 'illegal' jam. Try to remove from the folder the jams 2 or 3 at time since you find the possible messing one...

hope it helps

edit: oh wait a lil. are you talking about the jerez 1994 by Frank Hentskel too or only any of the additional tracks?

-------------------------------

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2007 07:50PM by R_Scandura.
Date: January 30, 2007 10:15PM
Posted by: drafi5
There are 2 jip.files in the Gp3jams folder: Jezline.jip and pitroad.jip,
make sure that no jip.file is in the Gp3jamsh folder, run GPxPatch in
debug mode verbosity low, CPU 0 works fine for me.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: January 31, 2007 01:54AM
Thanks I only saw that there was 2 jip files now, yeah that was the problem one of the jip files was at the jams folder, thanks for the help guys :D It's working very good now :D And sorry for all the confusion

Again, thanks :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy