Where's the opposition gone?

Posted by Gay1966 
Where's the opposition gone?
Date: June 07, 2005 06:02PM
Posted by: Gay1966
Hi,

I am using Smoking Pens 2004 season setin GP3 2K via gpx, which works fine. However I also have the 2004 season set by Ilya Gordeev. When i run this season set i can only see my own car from the cockpit......all the others have disappeared! I know they are there cos i can view their car from their cockpit (toggle using the up arrow). Ive changed nothing to do with the graphics set up etc.

Pain trying to race ghost cars. Any ideas apart from the obvious (stick with the Smoking Pen set)?
Re: Where's the opposition gone?
Date: June 07, 2005 07:30PM
Posted by: quickslick
it's because there are some tyres files missing in the software folder, i think
Date: June 07, 2005 08:12PM
Posted by: Gay1966
Hmmmm......I've tried the same tyres as the Smoking Pen set.

Just me and the two runners adhead are visable now. What do you suggest next?

I think i'll take a copy of the Smoking Pen set and add the IG liveries in lieu of the Pen ones......what do you reckon?
Date: June 07, 2005 09:39PM
Posted by: drafi5
Maybe this could help you:

Q: Cars vanish from the track, get invisible and appear back on some track-spots. This is happening on all tracks., or I can't see all cars at the race-start
A: Please check if the helmet files in the ..gp3jamsh\liveries\rh2002\helmets-directory and the helmet files in the gp3jams\liveries\rh2002\helmets-directory are write-protected. If they are not, please enable write-protection by right clicking on the filename and choosing "properties" from the pop-up-menu. ALL helmets files MUST be write-protected.

Happy racing from germany !!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy