Posted by R_Scandura 
4 tracks uploaded
Date: April 19, 2004 07:12PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Hi
I just uploaded:

Welkom ver 3.0 2003
Welkom 2004

both in the same pack with new adverts and lots of improvements like new cc-line, many new gfx, new heughts and cameras and

TT Assen Circuit (National track)
Nivelles Baulers (Short track)

bye
Re: 4 tracks uploaded
Date: April 19, 2004 07:44PM
Posted by: PLay
Good news, Roberto! I'll wait release...
Date: April 19, 2004 08:51PM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You not abandoned the track editing!!!!!!

Great Roberto!!!

Date: April 20, 2004 02:20AM
Posted by: gap
Grande Roberto!

Date: April 20, 2004 10:02AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Many thanks, Roberto! :)
Date: April 20, 2004 01:54PM
Posted by: Hova
Awesome stuff. Great stuff from you, thanks for helping keep the trackmaking community alive.

/me waits for Big City (I'm greedy)

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: April 20, 2004 07:35PM
Posted by: malcolmcat
Are these 4 tracks loaded on this website or a different website? I am not able to find them. I'm checking under GP3 Downloads and the different F1 and CART track links. I'm a new person to this site so I may not be looking in the correct place.

Frank
Date: April 20, 2004 08:52PM
Posted by: drafi5
To malcolmcat,
you can download Welkom 2003-2004 from www.M4driving.sm or wait until
you can download it here.
Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: April 21, 2004 12:43AM
Posted by: Ethan
Wow.. Thanks Roberto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F1 World Grand Prix 3 League
P1 Motorsport B Pr04 AP - Lotus
#46 - Alex Reyes (VEN)

P1 Motorsport Team Official Website
Date: April 21, 2004 09:30PM
Posted by: The_unamed_Starfish
do i have to send congratulations again roberto? maybe in future i'll setup an auto messaging function lol

seriously - gr8 as ever
Date: April 25, 2004 03:53AM
Posted by: gap
the links to the Welkom 2003-2004 and Assen tracks at m4driving.sm are broken. Were these track been uploaded to any other site? I can't see them in this site...

Date: April 25, 2004 03:51PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Hi I read that M4Driving is under works with servers and some links can be down for a while. Anyway on the original main page here I've seen them, so I think the work even I haven't tried still to DL them.

cya
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy