belini interlagos/magny cours updated

Posted by belini 
belini interlagos/magny cours updated
Date: March 03, 2004 05:56PM
Posted by: belini
just uploaded revisions of interlagos and magny, mainly minor revisions, all tracks now have
100% pitlane scenery visabilty from the cockpit, at interlagos all cars can now be seen whilst
exiting the pit road. also fixed sub scenery camera view

also hi-res helmets 2003/2004

coming soon:
gp4 to gp32k melbourne

http://www.belini.fsnet.co.uk
Re: belini interlagos/magny cours updated
Date: March 04, 2004 09:14AM
Posted by: calimbo
man, i'm dying cause i wanna try it. Can you make an effort to make it work on V1.13? without debug mode?
Date: March 04, 2004 09:48AM
Posted by: gap
Great Paul!

as for your request, Calimbo, be patient: it isn't on Paul to do the tracks compatible for GP3 1.13: he is yet struggling enough to convert them for GP3 2000. We are reasoning with Renè to increase the track size limit also for v 1.13, though it is long time that I don't receive fresh news from him. Try to ask SDI about this issue in his forum.
In the negative, with his permission, I will try to reduce Paul's track size by removing some graphical detail, but it is a pity because they are so nice, and I can't be sure that the changes will be effective also for the Melbourne track.

Cheers,

Date: March 07, 2004 12:51AM
Posted by: RRRReméééédiooo
And about making a 1.13 patche similar to belini's patche, which decreases the splitstreaming and have all those improvments?

The Fox provides for himself. But God provides for the Lion - William Blake
Date: March 07, 2004 08:15AM
Posted by: gap
Same as above: I guess it could be possible via GPxPatch, but we need to get Renè cooperative. I think he is busy with other features for the moment.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy