Ridiculous PO problem I'm having

Posted by RegularJohn 
Ridiculous PO problem I'm having
Date: June 25, 2013 11:38PM
Posted by: RegularJohn
I love GP3 but this is something that's annoying me greatly. PO is kinda normal (relatively, that is. 100% PO for a computer made in 2008 isn't right) when it's raining or if there's a few clouds in the sky. However, in clear blue sky, the game's PO rockets up to, I kid you not, 900%. This renders the game completely unplayable and not-at-all fun to play.

I've literally searched for a good couple of years to find a solution, but I have found nothing. Zilch. Zero. Nada. Nil. Nope.

If anyone can help, please do. I will love you forever if you can help me fix this. My OS is Windows 7 32bit with an ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series graphics card if that helps.

(and please do not tell me to set a custom weather setting. It's not a proper solution to the problem)
Re: Ridiculous PO problem I'm having
Date: June 25, 2013 11:47PM
Posted by: pirx
sorry, start here:
->link
(at the end a winXP-partition did it in this case)

but there where many, many other told solutions in the last year here in this forum. search!
Date: June 25, 2013 11:47PM
Posted by: AustralopiteX
Have you tried decreasing the fps rate in ""options -> graphics -> advanced""? Decreasing fps might decrease the fps ":D", but might help to make the game work fast (it usually helps for me).
Date: June 26, 2013 05:20PM
Posted by: ettore
Surely the problem is the video card .. I had bought a similar card (ATI Radeon) and I could not play. You may try changing the card, Nvidia is fine.
Date: June 27, 2013 12:48AM
Posted by: RegularJohn
I really don't want to have to dual boot just for one game, but I may resort to it if I'm really, really desperate.

As for the video card, I may try it on another computer that I got recently. It uses a Nvidia card, but it's 64 bit Windows 7. I'll try it though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy