Zandvoort 1980 - Netherlands

Posted by evroic 
Zandvoort 1980 - Netherlands
Date: April 19, 2016 06:10AM
Posted by: evroic
Hi guys !!!!

I am looking for this track: Zandvoort 1980_Netherlands_1980 exp.dat ( 09/06/2007 - 21:27 ) with 64KB

Inside de dat (GP3INFO) - Author: Kees van Wijngaarden

This track has the layout from 1973 to 1979 with 1 chicande ( Panorama Corner )

Trackmap:

[www.racingcircuits.info]

It is a hardware version and has the folder called Zandjams with 29 JAM ( I saw inside dat ).

I get this track from somewhere but I have not it complete like a file pack ( rar or zip )

Some JAM are from 2007 others 2001....

Please, who has this one send me by mail ( evroic@gmail.com )

Tks

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2016 06:19AM by evroic.
Re: Zandvoort 1980 - Netherlands
Date: April 19, 2016 07:07AM
Posted by: Zieli
I have published an update for this track in 2010. Have a look into the download section, F1 tracks page 8

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2016 07:14AM by Zieli.
Date: April 19, 2016 08:07AM
Zieli,

The track that I said is here: ( click to download ) Zandvoort 1980_Netherlands_1980 exp.dat

Maybe your update was made from Starchild 2001 and I have this track too.

Your file Readme.txt said:

author: Originally made for GP2 by Kees van Wijngaarden
GP3 conversion by Starchild 2001
Update by Zieli 2009

I have your files on my HD and they are very good like all works you have done !!!!

But I do not know where I found this track.... what pack... or trackpack.... or megatrackpack.... ;)

Thanks

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: April 19, 2016 04:20PM
Posted by: holemad
hi evandro, i have the original pack, but its missing a lot of jams (all jams are from 2001 and not 2007 ???)

In my opinion, you have at least 3 solutions
1. keep your track, and copy/paste the needed jams to your zandjams folder : they are all located in the original hun3jam folder
2. download the track zieli mentioned above, he has already done this copy/paste job + some extra stuff
3. i can send you mine, with some graphical updates
Date: April 20, 2016 02:47AM
Hi Holemad !!!!

Send by mail this "original pack" and your "graphical updates" and I will do a mix..... more wat I have.... hun3jam folder

I only would like to know from where I got this file ?????

Thanks

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: April 20, 2016 06:14AM
i will :-)
Date: April 20, 2016 10:20PM
evandro, can it be that your mail box is full?
I've send it twice, but always get the reply that it is undeliverable
Date: April 20, 2016 10:30PM
look....

perhaps the gmail consider that the file is harmful !!!

I did a test with other mail and I saw this message.... ( betapack.rar 2.232K is locked for security reasons ).... ?!?!?!?!

I sent another file and all okay...

try again or post via link... where I can get it.

tks

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2016 06:50AM by evroic.
Date: April 22, 2016 08:20PM
the zandvoort pack is uploaded to this location
[www38.zippyshare.com]
Date: April 23, 2016 12:37AM
Wow !!!

(Y)

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: April 23, 2016 07:00PM
Hi Dirk Holemad !!!

I found where I got this track..... "Zandvoort 1980_Netherlands_1980 exp.dat ( 09/06/2007 - 21:27 ) with 64KB"

"F1 1969 MegaPatch" - Made by Elio

Inside folder: ZANDJAMS

link: [www.grandprixgames.org]

I have already sent an email to the Elio to help me and so I have an answer I inform you.

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: April 28, 2016 10:31PM
Hello Dirk Holemad and Philip Roethenbaugh ( Elio ) !!!!

I would like to give feedback on this subject so you can share the solution found.

A - Zandvoort Holland 70s-80s V1.1 for GP3...Originally made for GP2 by Kees van Wijngaarden
Updated by Starchild 2001 ...

Download: Zandvoort - Update by Starchild ( 21-08-2001 )

B - Zandvoort7080 by Elio ( Megapacth 1969 )

Two tracks were found inside Megapacth 1969 made by Elio.
Folder: "69 GRAND PRIX\Gp3jamsH\ZANDJAMS" ( with 36 JAM )

The two tracks have the same layout and were originally made for the GP2 by Kees van Wijngaarden and updated or converted to GP3 by Starchild in 2001.

1 - Zandvoort_Netherlands_70s-80s.dat

It is the same track that the Netherlands is: "Updated by Starchild 2001," only that he took this clue and put 12 graphics version below.
So this track was "updated with new graphics" or we could call "Update by Elio".
This track uses beyond these 12 JAM "with updated graphics" that are in Zandjams folder, also uses other JAM "Originals" that are in Hun3jam and Genjam folder as before.

2 - Zandvoort 1980_Netherlands_1980 exp.dat

In this second track besides the same 12 JAM updated the first above uses, Elio now also put the other 17 JAM that were previously in Hun3jam and Genjam folder inside the folder Zandjams, totaling 29 in all JAM.
But the 17 JAM files that are in Zandjams folder are now different from the 17 files that are in Hun3jam and Genjam folder.
These files are updated to this new version.
So this track now has "all new graphics" in their "own folder".
Thus it was being as "Made by Elio".

Download: Zandvoort - Update and Made by Elio ( 09-06-2007 )

* * * 36 JAM were found but only 29 JAM were used. What about the other 7 JAM ???

1 - Zan_ads5.jam ................ belongs to "Marlboro Masters" version ( it is the same file )

2 - Zandun1.jam ................ belongs to "Zandvoort 2000 by John Verheijen with 38 JAM inside" ( it is the same file )

3 - Zanedge2.jam ................ belongs to "Zandvoort 2000 by John Verheijen with 38 JAM inside" ( it is the same file )

4 - Farcrwdb.jam ............... there is a original thet can be found on folder: Genjam. The original is much better than this !!!

5 - fence77 ................ it is the same file: FENCE7.JAM

6 - Hunedge1.jam ............... it is the same original file that can be found on folder: Hun3jam. But I renamed it to Zanedge1.jam ( alternative option - Additional JAM )

7 - Hungras1.jam ................ it is the same original file that can be found on folder: Hun3jam. But I renamed it to Zangras1.jam ( alternative option - Additional JAM )

8 - Hunh2.jam ................ it is the same original file that can be found on folder: Hun3jam. But I renamed it to Zandun2.jam ( alternative option - Additional JAM )

These 3 files can be found inside "Additional JAM" folder

About:

Zanedge1.jam ... the grass is more green and the alternative ( file original ) is more light, more real....

Zangras1.jam ... the grass is more green and the alternative ( file original ) is more light, more real....

Zandun2.jam ... there are people on the grass and the alternative ( the original ) do not have.... I fixed the ID from this file... 5 to 32

Elio,

Sorry if I used "Update and Made by Elio" expression to give the names for each file.... all came from Megapatch 1969 and so this reason I did this.... ;-)

In the rest, I'm sorry for writing any wrong word ....

Regads

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: May 11, 2016 05:49PM
Posted by: davidm
Could I make a couple of suggestions if this track is going to be further updated?

The 1980's example is too wide, a look at video shows the track is much narrower. There are also extensive trees after the chicane at the back of the track. I think these two things would make it much more realistic (particularly narrowing the track).
Date: May 11, 2016 05:54PM
Posted by: davidm
Sorry - completely forgot this. I believe the is as good a layout in GP2 as has been done - [www.grandprix2.de] this was done by Tim de Klein. Some of his fictional tracks would be very good for GP3 too I guess. Anyway hope it helps to the discussion etc.

Dirk - any news on your dedicated thread for new projects? I would post there otherwise.
Date: May 11, 2016 08:55PM
its here [www.grandprixgames.org] :-)

it has been quiet , i agree, but i spent most of the time on the ricard 1987 track which is included in the newest megapatch by elio.
zandvoort would be at the lowest priority this moment since i'm working on fuji 1976, a major update on pergusa and the magnificent portimao.

And i remember i still have work on mexico and sochi
Date: May 12, 2016 08:45AM
Posted by: shlund
Thanks for little work update Dirk (Y)
Date: May 12, 2016 04:05PM
Posted by: andrzej pilaszkiewicz
holemad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
(...) since i'm working on (...) the magnificent portimao.
>
> And i remember i still have work on mexico and
> sochi

Thanks Dirk :)))

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2016 04:06PM by andrzej pilaszkiewicz.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy