Setting up Logitech G27 for GP3

Posted by K2S 
Setting up Logitech G27 for GP3
Date: May 09, 2016 04:48PM
Posted by: K2S
Hello,

I've been experiencing problems with setting up G27 for GP3, and was unable to find this problem addressed anywhere. G27 works perfectly fine with GP4, after using manual assignment and calibration in GP4's Advanced Setup menu and creating a new profile, but the same procedure would fail with GP3. I see GP3 refers to the axises as A and B, and not X, Y, etc. It recognizes the wheel as the horizontal A axis, I assign the throttle and brake pedals to B horizontal and B vertical axis, respectively, but I cannot complete the calibration with the Fire buttons, since the paddle shifters don't correspond to any of the fire buttons so that I can use them to shift gears, and I didn't really find a way to re-assign the paddle shifters from the Logitech Game Profiler... Maybe I'm failing to see something?

Can anyone describe how to set it up properly?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2016 04:50PM by K2S.
Re: Setting up Logitech G27 for GP3
Date: May 09, 2016 06:23PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Try to assign shift to buttons 5 and 6. And from memory you have to use only Axis A, not B.

Re: Setting up Logitech G27 for GP3
Date: May 10, 2016 04:55PM
Posted by: K2S
Thank you, I'll see how this works.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy