GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Charrel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would always pick a race seat above a test
> seat.. I mean, a race seat is the real deal ;-)
> Testers championship is like the little kids
> league

me 3, I did actually ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
It's gonna be a good weekend, for sure looking to the next race Brazil.
I quite remember the S3 final race to be a nice one, despite being a delusional one (as a former Phoenix Racing driver).

My GPGSL Career
Since we're all a bit nostalgic....

#TBT my first win ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Round 10 - United States GP - Official Results Tables

Round 10 - United States GP - Official Standings Tables

Round 10 - United States GP - Official Boost Tables

Round 10 - United States GP - GPGCL

Finally got around to them :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Another memorable race:

video: [www.youtube.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 11, BrazilianGrand Prix, Interlagos, are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Friday, 19th February 2016. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Interlagos". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Interlagos". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 10 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S10

Round 1: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Sebastian Nell - Demon Racing
Round 2: Pacific GP - Adelaide - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - One Racing
Round 4: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 5: United Arab Emirates GP - Dubai - Winner: Jack Elleker Aston Martin Racing
Round 6: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: John Maverick Aston Martin Racing
Round 7: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - Winner: Tobias Kederer Team Shadow
Round 8: European GP - Donington Park - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh Martini Paddock Racing
Round 9: Canadian GP - Montreal - Winner: Charrel Jalving Martini Paddock Racing
Round 10: US GP - Watkins Glen - Winner: Michael Pedersen MAC Racing
Round 11: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Oceanic GP - Bathurst - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 15: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 60% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - 25% - 10 AI Errors
Round 18: World GP - CPE - 19% - 4 AI Errors

Just can't be satisfied with my performance in the TDC this season. I have one of the best cars, one of the best perfs... perhaps GP4 has something against me? ;)

My GPGSL Career
Only 7 points to 3rd place in the tester's championship - that has to be the goal for the rest of the season.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
That's it!

It's a season to forget

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Another memorable race:
>
> [www.youtube.com]

That race was awesome until well... the car died on me again. Those first laps were superb though.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Well those tables don't make me look that great compared to Seb.
mclarenaustralia schrieb:
> Well those tables don't make me look that great
> compared to Seb.

Well, what do you expect, you are paired with me! ;)

Actually I think that these tables are way over the top... had a hell of a season up to this point, even this USGP. Bad qualifying, then a superb race to still finish 5th? My car feels absolutely fantastic, for you it seems to be the same, seeing you just started a streak of point-finishes (let's count this dnf as a point-finish for the sake of this streak; you'd have finished in front of me if not for the technical defect).

The only thing we need to do is win one race again, I'd be really unsatisfied if we only finished 1st in one race despite having such a great season.

EDIT: Btw look at the results of our new testdriver. Think we got HUGE talent over there!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2016 10:59AM by xSilvermanx.
Based on the tables so far, it's looking pretty close in the constructor's standings between AMR and One. It's also looking pretty close in the driver's standings as well. The next few rounds should hopefully play a crucial part for the contenders.

My progress is still going ok. Just need to finish higher up in the points and that should help me get closer to making it into the top 10. With Brazil coming up next at the Interlagos circuit, I'm going to need some luck to go my way because the weather has been known to play it's part in previous races held there.

SCR Announcement
For the next two rounds, Nick Worseling will be taking over the #1 seat as a result of Joseph Gilson receiving his 2nd inactive penalty, which sees him demoted to test driver. However, as the #1 is only reserved for the reigning champion, SCR will be bringing back the #0 for Worseling to use. The #1 will still take a spot on the rear wing of the #34 SCR to show that Gilson is still the reigning champion despite being demoted.

Has there been any other times in the series before where the reigning champion has been demoted to test driver due to receiving a 2nd inactive penalty?

Turbo Lover Scritto:
> Another memorable race:
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Wow! Why so many crashes?

Was the AI error percentuage really high or was the circuit?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Mullet345 Wrote:
> Based on the tables so far, it's looking pretty
> close in the constructor's standings between AMR
> and One. It's also looking pretty close in the
> driver's standings as well. The next few rounds
> should hopefully play a crucial part for the
> contenders.
>
> My progress is still going ok. Just need to finish
> higher up in the points and that should help me
> get closer to making it into the top 10. With
> Brazil coming up next at the Interlagos circuit,
> I'm going to need some luck to go my way because
> the weather has been known to play it's part in
> previous races held there.
>
> SCR Announcement
> For the next two rounds, Nick Worseling will be
> taking over the #1 seat as a result of Joseph
> Gilson receiving his 2nd inactive penalty, which
> sees him demoted to test driver. However, as the
> #1 is only reserved for the reigning champion, SCR
> will be bringing back the #0 for Worseling to use.
> The #1 will still take a spot on the rear wing of
> the #34 SCR to show that Gilson is still the
> reigning champion despite being demoted.
>
> Has there been any other times in the series
> before where the reigning champion has been
> demoted to test driver due to receiving a 2nd
> inactive penalty?

Matt Houston in Season 5 comes to mind...threw one hell of a hissy fit about his three warnings too that season...

Diax F1 Wrote:
> Matt Houston in Season 5 comes to mind...threw one
> hell of a hissy fit about his three warnings too
> that season...

I see. So then, did MPR have to use #0 for the driver who replaced Houston? I don't recall seeing any screens showing the MPR with the #0 in the Season 5 thread, so I wouldn't know for sure.

@SchueyFan, I think I have a few more races that could be added to the history of GPGSL: Season 8 San Marino GP (a race where you truly dominated the race and had a near +20s lead by race end, which I think is one of the biggest winning margins throughout the series (unless another race had a bigger winning margin before that one, or since that one)), Season 8 French GP (where AMR used a special Gulf tribute livery, but ended up suffering a double DNF (it still didn't affect AMR on their way to winning the titles)), Season 9 Japanese GP (the site of MAC Racing's first race win while using the older ZG01 car (which at the time was considered a new car before the current blue/white livery they have now was used) and perhaps the starting point for the success they've managed to achieve since that race) and Season 9 South African GP (JHR and Eric Moinet scored their first wins after having to fight their way to the lead in the final few laps of the race). Can't really think of any other races asides from these ones, so if you can add these in then that would be good.

At least the team isn't last despite my garbage performances so far this season.

Ahh it was a nice boost to keep us up there! Keeping reasonable in touch with the top runners in the championship! Lets hope for a win or 2 more this season :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy