F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought Jack was the first one on the list, he
> might consider taking the team as they are better
> than RBR now

I was but I already turned down the gig ;-)

I just know a little too much of the team and driver stats for me to feel comfortable about taking on the job. I'm sticking with GP2 for now :-)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I know which is why I said if I can. I leave it up to Connor.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
There're 4 other guys/girl in front of you in the waiting list :P

Miki, well if you want to take over Trident well then good luck :)

BMW Sauber looks good fit for me, that could be a good decision.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2015 04:36PM by Bandon23.
Oh Miki meant Trident? I thought he was aiming for BMW hahahaha my mistake then ^^'

I'm just looking to take over BMW Sauber for the first time in F1 Manager, it'll be my debut. Miki already has GP2 team so he won't take Trident.

From my opinion, I think I'm going for BMW Sauber and it's really good to put me in a good place. Trident could be vacant if someone should take over.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2015 07:12PM by Bandon23.
but I want a better GP2 team xD

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

I know I'm slow but any and all opportunities to change team will be sent to you AFTER this event, so don't worry about missing out ;).

@Bandon I would like to clarify there's no guarantee you will get BMW. You will be put in a hat with any other F1 managers that are interested. If they get randomly picked instead of you, you will get their team.

@Tobi I think I may implement some sort of team change limit. If I do there's a chance it'll only come into play after this round of changes, as I understand the large amount of leavers/inactivity disappearances will cause bigger holes in the lineup than usual.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
@Miki Ok surely I think Trident is vacant now, it's a better team, you deserve to go from there.

@TrueCrysis Well update it on the first post where it's team name BMW Sauber then manager name. Done as simple.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2015 10:28PM by Bandon23.
BCN Competicion
A bit late;-) but who cares great job to our drivers 3rd and 4th great job boys
I already changed from Durango to Dams this season, so, I don't know if I would be allowed to change once again to RBR, so I'll wait to comment on that
GP2 - American Grand Prix - Sprint Race

Albers storms to sprint race victory

Another dominant performance for GP2 in Indianapolis saw Christijan Albers drive a lights to flag victory to win by just under 9 seconds.

Despite the rain shower sprinkling a currently dry track, the Arden driver made a strong start to hold off Zuber through turns 1 and 2 to retain the lead. This feat was not matched through the field as bad starts for several drivers including Nakajima, Parente and Carroll saw them fall to 5th, 10th and 20th respectively.

As the rain got heavier the Minardi Piquet pair soon found themselves under pressure for a resurgent Super Nova pair, and very quickly lost several places. Further up the road Parente and Rossi locked eachother in a battle for 10th place, swapping places several times over the next 3 laps.

The first incident arrived on Lap 4, with Danielsson misjudging an attempt on Van der Garde for 6th place, tapping the back of the Racing Engineering car and sending both drivers into a spin. Both continued albeit a long way down the order.

Lap 6 and a heavy increase in rain saw everyone decide to pit. This proved to be a problem for the worse performing drivers of each team who had to stay out an extra lap in the torrid condition, essentially splitting the grid into two groups. Once everyone had come round the early pitters proved to have a substantial advantage, Nakajima being the only driver from the second batch to end up in the top 10. He slotted in behind Albers, Zuber, Parente, Maldonado, Chandhok and Piquet Jr, whilst behind him Rodriguez, Rossi, Filippi and Pantano rounded out the top half. Villa suffered heavily from being held up in the pits, resulting in a drop from 4th to 13th.

As the race become more strung out with the tough conditions, the reliability problems from the feature race returned for ART. Lucas Filippi ending up with a loose wheel causing him to pit and fall to the back of the grid.

With Albers now sitting on a 6 second lead, the action over the next few laps was kept way behind him. Danielsson resumed his climb up that order after his early spin working his way from 16th to 14th relatively quickly, whilst Senna attempted to move closer to the points too only to fall victim himself to the BCN cars pace. Rodriguez saw himself drop from what would have been a season best of 8th into the grasp of Rossi, who took no time to move up the order.

A more meaningful move was still to come, and with 4 laps remaining there was a shift in the podium. Parente got a slipstream coming in the final banked corner and was able to shoot by Zuber into 2nd place, before giving himself enough of a gap to feel secure.

The weekend couldn’t finish without one more incident and that responsibility fell to Danica Patrick and Mike Conway. Conway lost his footing coming into turn 8 and only succeeding in punting the Durango car into the barriers. Patrick survived without terminal damage but finished the race with a broken front wing and way down the order.

But it was Albers who swept round the final bend to take an impressive victory, chased a full 9 seconds down the round by Parente and Zuber. There were strong points finishes for Chandhok and Piquet Jr who both managed to profit off of the pit stop madness, whilst Rodriguez had further misery piled on in the final corner with Pantano stealing 9th place from him.

The pit stop rush as Albers, Zuber, Maldonado, Villa and Parente go for wets

Conway gets slightly airborn as he skids into the back of Patrick

Albers washes away Parente by 9 seconds to take a strong victory

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2015 12:15AM by F1_Manager.
I have a question, regarding my drivers points

Piquet had those results(only the ones rewarding points) 5th + 5th + 4th + 3rd + 8th + 1st + 6th

So he should had (4pts)+(4pts)+(5pts)+(6pts)+(1pt)+(10pts)+(3pts) = 33 pts, but he has only 24 pts

Senna 4th + 8th + 5th + 8th + 3rd + 1st
5pts + 1pts + 4pts + 1pt + 6pts + 10pts = 27 pts, but only has 19 pts

Also the team should have 33 + 27 - 5 = 55, instead we have 38 :(

natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a question, regarding my drivers points
>
> Piquet had those results(only the ones rewarding
> points) 5th + 5th + 4th + 3rd + 8th + 1st + 6th
>
> So he should had
> (4pts)+(4pts)+(5pts)+(6pts)+(1pt)+(10pts)+(3pts) =
> 33 pts, but he has only 24 pts
>
> Senna 4th + 8th + 5th + 8th + 3rd + 1st
> 5pts + 1pts + 4pts + 1pt + 6pts + 10pts
> = 27 pts, but only has 19 pts
>
>
> Also the team should have 33 + 27 - 5 = 55,
> instead we have 38 :(

Huh, it seems theres a mistake on the first page in what the points are stated as. Feature race points and sprint race points aren't equal, and actually are as per the real season:

Feature: 1st = 10, 2nd = 8, 3rd = 6, 4th = 5, 5th = 4, 6th = 3, 7th = 2, 8th = 1.
Sprint: 1st = 6, 2nd = 5, 3rd = 4, 4th = 3, 5th = 2, 6th = 1.

So
Piquet = 4+2+5+6+6+1 = 24
Senna = 5+1+2+1+4+6 = 19

Apologies for any confusion, as i say the first post is apparently wrong. I'm going by what was used for the first 6 rounds which matches the real GP2 season.

(7th and 8th being coloured as "points" under sprint race in the table was simply because I wanted to get this out before I went to bed!)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2015 01:20AM by truecrysis.
No problem Connor, I was mislead by the first post hahahaha dont worry ;)

BCN Competicion

Good result from our drivers would have wished That Alx got in the points but 2nd is great(Y)(Y)(Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2015 03:23AM by thor553.
Durango Sprint Race Report
Poor result, we couldn't improve our positions in the sprint race. We're gonna expect to develop our cars to have better performance in the next races.

Anyway when does the "marketplace" open so we can buy Qualy HP, Race HP or CoF?
Certainly not before the whole weekend is completed ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
wow what a terrible result for ART (N)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Trident Racing

Amazing sprint race as Zuber took 4th podium, which is a great result for Trident. Unfortunately for Adam Carroll, his weekend seems not good at all, and hopes to bounce back at French Grand Prix.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2015 04:34PM by Bandon23.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy