Screenshots v17 -56k (Read the rules in 1st Post!)

Posted by Spidey 
Re: Screenshots v17 -56k (Read the rules in 1st Post!)
Date: February 29, 2016 11:11PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Wow! Amazing screens, Eric! (Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: March 01, 2016 08:20PM
Posted by: KORG
Absolutely brilliant pictures buddies,please more pictures from the test rides !

@Turbo Lover ... Thanks mate ;-)
Magnussen takes his old helmet and Palmer's new car :-O

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2016 09:41PM by Ilkayplaya.
Date: March 03, 2016 09:42PM
Posted by: M.R.

my YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]
Live jackals

Your screenshot of the 1955 Mercedes has two red cars in the back ground. Where did you get them from.

Richard J
Thanks to Rio Haryanto who has chosen number 88 for the 2016 season, I am forced to change from 88 to my new number; 29!

Thanks,
Iain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2016 06:29PM by madotter.
Nice screens. I wonder if anyone will attempt to make a version of the 2016 Ferrari with the Halo concept on it. Would probably look good, but that's just my opinion.

Date: March 05, 2016 07:04PM
Posted by: Briere

Question : In Tweaker, I set rim color to light grey, but they appear black in game. How come ? I'm using the "Pirelli Tyres 2014" pack released in september 2014 (no readme, so so way for me to remember the author, although it's likely to be vesuvius and/or Hega) without the performance file adjustment. Thanks :)
Hi Mathieu!
I think that you are using my 2014 pirelli tyres (based on Heikki and Vesa 2012) . But I have also written an installation guide into the readme file for the performance file.
check the link: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Enkei and Motegi rims are black by default, so even if you set the color on grey, it will stay black. Ferrari is using Oz1 rims, if I remember.

I think that you will understand when reading the the readme file ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2016 08:01PM by Excalibur.
Briere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> Question : In Tweaker, I set rim color to light
> grey, but they appear black in game. How come ?
> I'm using the "Pirelli Tyres 2014" pack released
> in september 2014 (no readme, so so way for me to
> remember the author, although it's likely to be
> vesuvius and/or Hega) without the performance file
> adjustment. Thanks :)

you are using Ferrari on a McLaren slot? so have you checked from your cars.wad file that the mclaren rims are grey?because they are likely to be painted black so will be black in game as well. best is to swap ferrari rim and mclaren rim from cars.wad.
Date: March 05, 2016 08:25PM
Posted by: Briere
No I've always been using original 2001 order. But I figured that my wheel_bridgestone/michelin texs were asignated "wrong", so the Ferrari effectively had black rims. I made a quick switch and it's alright now :) I also accidentally found the thread with... Excalibur's tyres (there is my author lol) ! I'm now making my 2016 perf file with the tire data at the bottom :) Thanks anyway Vesa :) It could well have been the case had it been someone else ;)

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2016 10:19PM by SakuMiku.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy