>
>
> Wat

Hahahahahahahaha... I posted wrong!!! @#$%¨&

Right phrase is: HAPPY with results on Italy GP! =D

I'm crazy!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
a few changes i see ;)

lets see what else happends in the future ;)
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 13, Austrian Grand Prix, A1-Ring are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Thursday 4th September 2014. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - A1-Ring". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - A1-Ring". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

SEASON 8 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S9

Round 1: Australia GP - Albert Park - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 2: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: John Warrington - MAC Racing
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 4: South African GP - Kyalami - Winner: Eric Moinet - JHR Developments
Round 5: Spanish GP - Jerez - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 6: Canadian GP - Montreal - Winner: Matteo Scala - Van Smirren Motorsports
Round 7: US GP - Road America - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 8: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - Winner: Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 9: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - Winner: Jack Elleker - Aston Martin Racing
Round 10: European GP - Donington Park - Winner: Jack Elleker - Aston Martin Racing
Round 11: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 12: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 13: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: Czech GP - Brno - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 15: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: French GP - Dijon-Prenois - 19% - 40 AI Errors - POSTPONED!
Round 17: British GP - Great Britain - 50% - 40 AI Errors

Seems like the downfall in performance MPR had the last years is not happening this year! Would be amazing to get the constructors championship for MPR & Mr Paddock.

Are the tables almost coming up? Wondering how many boosts left :-) Need to keep the momentum going..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Tables coming tomorrow night, Charrel.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tables coming tomorrow night, Charrel.

Sweet mate! Thanks :-)

I wish I could be of more help to the GPGSL, but from tomorrow I will start doing another attempt of getting my diploma for Bachelor of Economics. Been a horror so far, so will be a busy few months

Just a quick note: I'll be in Oxford & London from Sept. 7th to 12th. Activity deadlines won't be an issue, I just might not be able to read or respond to posts during that time. I'll try to behave properly so people won't be offended by a strange German guy :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Just a short question as we're getting close to the end of the season : what is the status of French Grand Prix ?
It is noted "Postponed" but will this venue take place at Dijon ? Or somewhere else ? Or nowhere ? Or... ?

Well, sorry, that makes five questions in a row ;)

EricMoinet schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just a short question as we're getting close to
> the end of the season : what is the status of
> French Grand Prix ?
> It is noted "Postponed" but will this venue take
> place at Dijon ? Or somewhere else ? Or nowhere ?
> Or... ?
>
> Well, sorry, that makes five questions in a row ;)

I seem to remember that I was the only driver to attend this GP ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Are you talking about that one ?

http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1042272,1053820#msg-1053820

If you have told us before, I would have run the race with you. ;-)

Dijon will be fixed in time.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Round 12 - Monza - Official Results Tables

Round 12 - Monza - Official Standings Tables

Round 12 - Monza - Official Boost Tables

Round 12 - Monza - GPGCL

26th now, sigh. 7 retirements from the team as a whole now doesn't look at all good either.

Well, 3rd in the Championship again. Sweet. Gotta keep pushing for the title :)

Looking so much better for the team too - 4th in the Championship - even though it may not seem like Ruben and Tobi are having the rub of the green.

Just 12 points behind on Ed now, 5 races remaining.. Will be tough, but lets push!

MPR on top, and in the Semi-Finals of the GPGCL, would be great to make it to the finals!

Next races will be super important, I need to score points and fight for a higher place in the WDC. I'd like to close the season on a high.

My GPGSL Career

Driver line-up for season 10 announcement

With the current 9th season in the GPGSL history slowly drawing to a close, it's time for the brand new team Greidanus Grand Prix to reveal it's driver line-up for season 10. With proud we present Chris Warrington and Dean Kittleson as race drivers, with Emanuel Domenech and yours truly as test drivers.

Chris has a difficult season so far at VSM, but showed last season he is a regular top 10 finisher with 8 top 10 finishes in 12 races. Dean is a new talent who currently holds 3rd position in the test drivers championship with just 3 finishes outside the top 10 and 3 podium finishes. Emanuel has like Chris a difficult season at VSM, but nevertheless he scored a win in the test drivers championship.

At Greidanus Grand Prix we are aiming for at least a 9th place in the constructors championship and a podium finish in the race and test drivers championship. We can't hardly wait to compete against our fellow Dutch team Snake Motorsports and with Porsche as engine of choice, we take on the battle with BMW, Mercedes and Audi as the other German engine suppliers in the series.

GreidANUS Grand Prix will show it's rear next season, so be warned!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Motorsports.comp interview with John Maverick

Mr. Maverick, the season is going into its final third. What are your expectations for the rest of the season?
Well, the season has been tough for me personally, as well as for the team in a whole. Of course our expectations were higher, but with that messy start into the season and the problems with Andrei, we fell back compared to other teams and simply weren't able to catch up over the season, primarily because I never got happy with this season's car. Jack showed what is possible with the car and he saved our butt, but the titles are gone. The rest of the season will be equally tough. We don't have any boost left, so the aim has to be to secure P3 in the WCC. And I still hope for at least one win this season, but my hope is decreasing, to be honest. Next season I'll attack again, however. I have a contract with AMR for at least next season and I will fight hard for the championship.

How about KFR? What's the current status with your team?
For S10, KFR is no option yet. The team will continue to drive the FPs with AMR equipment, basically only flashing our livery for the fans. When the day comes to bring them in, we'll be ready. But for the moment, my full concentration is on AMR and being a race driver.

What do you say to Greidanus GP and their lineup?
It's good to see that for once a new team didn't struggle to come up with a more than decent driver line-up! I think Greidanus GP should be on the list for some solid midfield fight and I wouldn't be surprised if they were able to bring home good results, including a podium or even a race win. Ruben is a pretty smart guy and he knows the business for long. I'm sure he has a plan and I won't make the mistake of under-estimating them. Just remember how well Demon performed when they came in, or also JHR with a win in their first season. And thanks to the changed rules, new teams really have a chance in this series now. I wish them all the best, for sure.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Re: GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring
Date: September 01, 2014 11:23PM
Posted by: n00binio
Sweet, I'm still in the fight for the TDC (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy