GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
I'm sure liking the look of those tables right now. Joseph leading the championship and the team running a close second to MPR is very interesting indeed. Some good points at Zandvoort will consolidate our position. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
shep34 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Demon Racing press release...
>
> Demon Racing CEO Glen Sheppard just wanted to
> remind all race drivers, of a unique fact about
> GPGSL history at Zandvoort. Yes, team boss Glen
> had won the last two races at the historic track,
> scoring back to back wins at the circuit.
> Sheppard just seemed to have the raw talent, speed
> and a bizarre love for the layout, where he
> dominated in the two previous Zandvoort events.
> Now as a team owner, and out of a race seat,
> someone else has a chance to put there name on the
> winners trophy.
> Fingers crossed for Demon Racing, the knowledge
> Sheppard has of Zandvoort, his two race drivers
> Legge and Nell may be able to replicate the
> winning pattern.

Expectations are low, I see...
gareth écrivait:
[...]
> Eric, pretty sure that's the cat I ran over on the way to the circuit haha

haha, nope...

... but nice try

Meh, quite ok result I guess...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
wow....sorry boss :(

happy that Max finished 2nd! Good points for him and the team! just wished i got some points aswell..... :(
Yeeeees my best race forever :D
Well done guys :D

Another nice win by Jack, well done mate. Your turn next John, I know it :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Guys, whats the verdict on TNR options for the next race?

I believe I am torn between chucking the Vomit Comet in (for one race, or is it a season long move!?)

Or running a ghost driver and Owen returns the next two gps?

If Tommi comes in, does that use up my driver switcheroos even if he is already in the team?

If that option is open, I wish to put the comet in the second seat please!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Tommi is eligible to race for you Dan, it would mean you using a driver swap however. The driver swap rule was introduce to discourage a great amount of driver changes which seemed to become a trend at one point. I think that maybe we could tweak the rule to cover enforced driver changes like TNR's case. Owen would be eligble to return to the race team after two races, , that is, if he doesn't pick up a further penalty that would result in exclusion.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Just so you know, I will probably be busy working next 2 weeks so I'm not sure I will be able to post here.

I'm on holidays for 3 weeks. Not sure to have internet. See you all soon. :)

JHR Team Announcement

Following our somewhat disappointing, yet promising outing, in the European Grand Prix last weekend we at JHR do have some good news to announce. Well at least it is from our point of view ;)

We are very, very pleased to confirm that both Eric and Gareth will be staying at JHR for another season as our two race drivers. Results have been mixed for us in our debut year to say the least, however poor luck rather than a lack of pace has cost us a real chance of fighting with the midfield teams. Meanwhile to take a victory in our first season is a truly remarkable achievement even if we do say so ourselves which gives us real promise and ambition for the future. Our hope is that with the information, data and experience that we've collected this year, along with our very strong driver lineup in Eric and Gareth, that we will truly be able to mix it with the midfield for both next season, as well as for the remainder of this season as well.

However, the good news doesn't stop there. I'm also very pleased to announce that following the department of Chris a few weeks ago that we have managed to find a new tester in the form of Portuguese driver Giovanna Michail (giomich). Gio has showed promise in the simulator back at HQ and hopefully we can get her fully acclimatised to the actual car in time for Zandvoort.

That is all!

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2014 11:25PM by Twigster151.
Thanks boss, I'm very pleased to join your team, I'm looking forward to participate in Zandvoort

Ps. I'm a girl by the way :P, also, would someone be kind enough to paint me a helmet, PM me please :D
Welcome to the GPGSL Joanna :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
giomich Wrote:
> Thanks boss, I'm very pleased to join your team,
> I'm looking forward to participate in Zandvoort
>
> Ps. I'm a girl by the way :P, also, would someone
> be kind enough to paint me a helmet, PM me please
> :D

Woops, my apologies :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

giomich Wrote:
> Thanks boss, I'm very pleased to join your team,
> I'm looking forward to participate in Zandvoort

Welcome to the GPGSL.

Hoping for some big ammount of luck for my home grand prix! Maybe the massive ammount of pizza have not been good to me.

Maybe time to eat a bit healthier, go to the gym and focus more on the job! If not the title will be out of reach, the last 2 races have been horrible so lets hope I can change my luck. I need to finish on the podium again, my motivation is high to win my home race.

Now lets eat some pizza

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
yeeey, Pizza!
Nee, poffertjes!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy