GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Now it's confirmed official, I'll stay a Racing Driver at Demon Racing. We made good progress this season, so I hope that we can continue the trend going to Season 10, as well as continue it for the remainder of this season.
Snake Motorsports getting ready for action!

After the way how the past seasons have been going it's time for a change at our team. Season 10 will be our last chance to show we can be up there. Therefor team manager Maikel de Boer has been searching for drivers to race for him during season 10. We have approached two great drivers that have already shown their speed and quality in the series. With this team of drivers we hope to be able to go for the prizes in the upcoming season.

We proudly present the following two drivers to become part of the Snake Motorsports family: Jake Legge and Gianluigi Silvestre! Jake Legge, currently being employed by Demon Racing, showed his true potential immediately at the beginning of the season, this was when he caught our eye. And with Jake looking for a change of things, two parties looking for something new aligned perfectly. We are happy Jake has decided to make the jump forward with us! And Gianluigi, who is currently competing for the top spots in the TDC with Martini Paddock Racing, is doing very well this season and we have rewarded that stunning performance by offering a racing seat to him, which he has decided to accept.

It's wonderful to have two drivers of this great skill to join us in our quest to win the championships in the GPGSL! Team manager Maikel de Boer: "It's great to get the team into shape for season 10, with this early announcement it means we can start work early and hopefully this will give us a head start over the other teams in the series and that this will let us take the step forward we are dying for. I was looking for an overhaul for season 10 since last season haven't really gone to plan, I can only hope this is the change of heart I am looking for. I want to score in S10, otherwise this adventure for Snake Motorsports will end, and we cannot let that happen!"

Signed, Snake Motorsports
Official contender GrandPrixGames Super League

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2014 02:38PM by MDBSnake.
@Maikel, Caterham dejavú there :p

Good line-up, i hope it brings you the succes the team deserves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I see all those driver changes for the last races of the season. I like to receive the updated car liveries of the following teams:

SMS
TNR
JHR
MAC
MPR
DMR

Thanks.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
ahh sily season...how I miss it! Mind you, the grid is shaping up to be very competitive next season. Snake will now hopefully have an active (in more than one sense of the word) line up as well.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Silly season started already, sooo many places looked to have been filled up already :(

A statement from moi

I'm happy to have joined Snake Motorsports for Season 10. The team are looking to rebuild, and I was looking for a change of scenery...and I guess our paths crossed. I've raced with Gianluigi before at Tafuro, and he's a really quick driver. I hope we can get some really big results for the team, and our aim is always to win.

I want to thank Glen for my time at Demon; he had faith in me from the beginning and I hope I've justified that. Seb and Matt have developed into fab drivers, and with Dan Thomas joining the team they're going to be pretty damn strong. Although I wanted to stay racing, I'm happy to let Matt take the glory alongside Seb over the next few weekends; I'm sure he'll do just fine! I'm coming back for the last two races though, but right now for my own personal amusement I'd like to throw some spanners in the test championship works...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Glen, now I officially hate you! You have no idea how much work it is to alter the perfs back and forth for this! ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Meanwhile in John's house...

;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Carlitox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meanwhile in John's house...
> [th07.deviantart.net]
> /francella_meme___oh_god_just_kill_me_right_now_by
> _foreverzerodragon-d56mytj.jpg
> ;)

Someone get him some coffee and pizza

Thanks, I'm already feeling a lot better!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Big welcome for new team mate! Welcome onboard! Perkele!
SCR Official Announcement

We have no plans to change our driver line-up for Season 10. New livery in the works.

This announcement sponsored by

Boink N' Oink Bacon Flavoured Lubricant

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well, looks like I have been thrown out of a race drive with Snake.
I will obviously stick with the team in a test role, if wanted
But, any other team owner needing a loyal active driver, look me up!
Nice to hear that I have been given the test role at True North Racing. Naturally I am looking to help the team as much as possible and perhaps one day make the step up to race for them.
Seeing that the Southern Cross is very well represented in this series, so I will represent Finland (at least for the time being) matching my role in the Nations Cup
Interesting news from Snake. What I want to know is where that leaves the test drivers in the changes.

Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Interesting news from Snake. What I want to know
> is where that leaves the test drivers in the
> changes.

And their current race drivers!
Must say though, I am surprised Jake has left Demon to go to Snake, a team performing around the same as us at Demon - seems a sideways, if not backwards step. If a change was needed for Jake, he could have just dropped back to the test seat if he wanted. Oh we'll, Jakes choice to do so. Snake must be offering bigger cash than Demon...lol

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2014 01:12PM by shep34.
Charrel & MPR are history?
As the end of the season is getting closer and closer there seem to be very vew rumors about MPR and the driver line-up
for next season in the GPGSL. Strange fact is that MPR has not yet confirmed their drivers for Season 10.
Is something going on behind the scenes? Or will the line-up stay the way it is?

Both drivers are not answering the questions when being asked about it, and teamowner Dan Paddock is also avoiding
the silly questions. One of the latest rumours is that Charrel Jalving at MPR is History, will he leave the team?

The rumour was based on something else! We found something out: Charrel was at the Historic Grand Prix at Zandvoort today!
He was a guest driver at the Historic Martini Racing team, driving the Martini F1 car.

When we asked him about next year he ran off to the team truck, yelling no other teams showed interest in his services for next year.
5 min later a Pizza delivery guy appeared with a Dutch Cheese Pizza, the latest rumors are all will be fine.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2014 10:52PM by Charrel.
Sorry guys,

Just catching up on events of the past week!

Great to see Dan moving up with Demon. I wish the both of them all the best for the rest of the season!

Welcome to the series Aidan :)

New record for driver changes? The wiki S9 teams & drivers part definitely looks very messy ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy