GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
JackHammer Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well that was a big disappointment

+1

Once again a good result at Melbourne is ruined by others.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Up 5 places to 11th, still not good enough...

2nd place to my teammate, maybe unusual wrong pit strategy cost him the win...
Congratulation mates!! -what a seasonstart for the ONEs ;)

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Oh my, we won our home race! Way to kick off ther season. :-) Congrats to Joseph, well done mate. (Y)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Great recovery of the team. Of course I'm a bit sad that I couldn't catch Ben Johnson in the last round, but from last to 10th (without KERS and DRS) is quite nice. Also Ed driving from second to last to 12th shows the strong race speed of the AMR. Now we'll have to make sure that such a qualifying disaster doesn't re-occur and we'll surely fight for wins. 2nd fastest and 3rd fastest race lap speaks for itself. Let's head to Adelaide and do better there!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
A nice start for us in Melbourne. I wasn't expecting that! I do have to apologise to Jack for that contact I made with you there..

Oh and ah, I should have some time to do the userbars today for those that wanted them. Sorry I've not been able to do it earlier; been up to my balls in lots of work...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
been up to my balls in lots of work...

Said the actress to the bishop...

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm Wrote:
> Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> been up to my balls in lots of work...
>
> Said the actress to the bishop...

What kind of actress are we talking here...?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Round 1 - Australia - Official Results Tables

Round 1 - Australia - Official Standings Tables

Round 1 - Australia - GPGCL

The first laps were a bit difficult, as I was stuck behind Ruben who seemed to have some cold tyres, and I was too impatient while trying to overtake him. After he went off in turn 3, I was able to pull away from the guys behind me, but meanwhile the gap to p4 was too big to close it. Nevertheless I'm very happy with the result, the car had a good speed and the mechanics did a great job at the pitstop.

Congrats to Joseph for his epic racing debut!

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
@truecrysis, I'm still waiting for a pm from you in regards to the results table templates!

Mullet345 schrieb:
> @truecrysis, I'm still waiting for a pm from you
> in regards to the results table templates!

I'll send you the templates when I'm back at my pc, atm I'm writing via phone.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Fantastic!!! Only this! Congratulations, Carlos and Stefan!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
33 x 0!!! Woo Hoo!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
3rd and 4th! Nice one lads :)
Mullet345 Wrote:
> @truecrysis, I'm still waiting for a pm from you
> in regards to the results table templates!

Apologies i have been trying to sort out the problem. As mentioned on the GPGNC thread my W7 disk has corrupted, which has meant i cant access the files on the disk. I've been trying to rescue said files but with little success. If you could send the templates over Tobi, that would be awesome!

As for the race, meh. Moved up some places, but only through others errors, i was sliding backwards. Glad to get points but thats all we can take. Interestingly in quali i posted the fastest S2. How i did that i really have no clue!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
First off, I hope Zsigmond is alright, we were having a good battle into the first corner and really didn't expect him to turn in on me, he must have known I was there...

Anyway, before that happened we looked on for a decent haul of points. The car was quick and I was gaining places, as we showed by getting fastest lap when in clear air at the back of the field. While this wasn't exactly the way I hoped to start my Snake career, there are a lot of positives to take out of it, and I'm already looking forward to the next race in Adelaide!

Has the boost announcement been given yet?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Here's userbars for those that wanted them, with additional 'positions' as well (don't feel obliged to use them though ;)): [imgbox.com]

Give me a shout if you want one or if you want to complain...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy