rfactor 2 or cars or other

Posted by torana_05 
rfactor 2 or cars or other
Date: February 23, 2012 09:33PM
Posted by: torana_05
hey guys just been looking over some videos of both the cars and rfactor 2 sims and both look really good both have pros and cons. do any of you guys have one of them or maybe even both. i have rfactor 2 and i am enjoying it but i just wanna know about cars. from watching videos both look good but its hard to make a decision. but for me rfactor 2 physics look better while cars has better graphics, but with all the fanboy comments its hard to come up with conclusions, so i thought if any of yous have played both can we compare the two without fanboys comments like rfactor sux or cars is sh*t and come up with a list of pros and cons of both games and maybe even if there is another title that is not mentioned. it might help others out two who are trying to decide which game gives the better feel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2012 09:35PM by torana_05.
Re: rfactor 2 or cars or other
Date: February 25, 2012 10:03AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
cars changed there pricing structure on who recives copies of the game once released. So they can shove that up there arse.

Re: rfactor 2 or cars or other
Date: February 25, 2012 12:21PM
Posted by: loren
Gotta say, I'm not overly impressed by what I've seen from either. I'll hold onto my money until they either get a lot better or something else comes out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy