Childcar Racing - Save the Childcar Racing Monaco Grand Prix 2012

Posted by childcarracing 
Hi guys,

We are having a huge difficulty looking for a decent Monaco track for rFactor. All the Monaco tracks I can find unfortunately have AI bugs, eg. cars going through barriers, cars spinning at a particular corner every lap (CRC is an AI Spectator Mode series, I am only pretending it is online). Also, we can't figure out how to use AIW Cam Editor. So I am asking you, is there any decent Monaco (2004-present version) for rFactor that has no AI bugs in the pitlane or the track. We really hope you all can help with the search for the Monaco track as Monaco is Childcar Racing's jewel in the crown and Childcar Racing WOULDN'T be the same without Monaco and it would be a real shame if we have to remove it from the 2012 calendar.

The deadline for finding the track is the 26th February because we'd like to have all the tracks by the first race, and the Childcar Racing Monaco GP's planned date is the 27th May, same as real F1

If someone finds a decent track I can use for the CRC Monaco GP, then I would be really thankful and relieved that the Monaco GP would happen.

So please help to save the Childcar Racing Monaco Grand Prix 2012.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Childcar Racing is a league for kids.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2012 08:50AM by childcarracing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy