Wheel for Xbox 360

Posted by Flying Finn 
Wheel for Xbox 360
Date: August 12, 2011 05:48AM
Posted by: Flying Finn
Hi guys,

I'm using Xbox 360 and seeing as there's a lot of fantastic racing games coming out(f1 2011, forza 4, etc)i really think i need a good set of wheels.Unfortunately the original model is no longer in production so do you have any suggestions for an alternative? is the Madatz wheels any good you reckon?
Re: Wheel for Xbox 360
Date: August 12, 2011 07:08AM
Posted by: mortal
A Logitech G25 or G27, anything else is either too exxy or rubbish.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 12, 2011 08:33AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A Logitech G25 or G27, anything else is either too
> exxy or rubbish.

[forums.logitech.com]
[forums.logitech.com]

Neither work.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: August 12, 2011 09:11AM
Who would've thunk it. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 12, 2011 09:25AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
A few years ago I actually assumed they did, so plugged in my wheel. Turns out I was wrong.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: August 12, 2011 09:28AM
Posted by: pankykapus
The top Fanatec wheel is 360 compatible, not sure it's worth it though.
Date: August 12, 2011 06:57PM
Posted by: Twigster151
Fantatec are producing a new set of wheels that I think will coincide with the release of Forza 4 which you can read about here. Also as I see you are interested in F1 2011 you'll probably also be interested to know that they are also producing a single seater style wheel but I can't remember whether it was a completely separate product or whether you can just detach the normal steering wheel and then attach the single seater wheel instead.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Date: August 13, 2011 10:42AM
Posted by: Flying Finn
But guys, the logitech wheels aren't compatible with the 360 right?
Date: August 17, 2011 09:05AM
Apparently not, I would've thought they were, but Dave says he's tried it and they're not. They are compat with PS which doesn't help you at all. I just saw on eBay that logitech do have an Xbox wheel, and there's a wireless version. Shame you can't hack a 360 to recognise the wheel, like you can hack a pc registry to recognise a generic pad controller as a 360 controller. I had to do that for Duke Nukem Forever, there was no way I could drive that stupid little car with the keyboard.

Check this aussie forum

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy