ARMA 2.. FOR FREE!!

Posted by Slash 
ARMA 2.. FOR FREE!!
Date: June 30, 2011 12:48AM
Posted by: Slash
[www.arma2.com]

i didn't believe it either... of course if you purchase it it will include some additional features (not much besides HD Graphics), but you can have pretty much the same access, multiplayer and all.

i know some people don't like it, but others do, even if you don't, what the hell is for FREE!... like Dane Cook says, not "ABSOLUTELY FREE", but it's free,. lmao

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arma 2: Free (A2F) redefines the free-to-play battlefield with its truly unrivalled scale and gameplay possibilities. A2F serves up almost everything offered by the original Arma 2 - the '13th best PC game of all time', according to PC Gamer [1] - minus the campaign, HD graphics and support for user-made addons and mods.

Create your own custom-built scenarios or deploy a massive selection of missions and game-modes made by others. No micro-transactions, no hidden costs, just the same epic terrain and huge variety of equipment! This is Arma 2 Free - virtual war without the training wheels.

Arma 2: Free to download, free to play, free to share, free to host, free to create... free to play redefined!

NO CREDIT CARD OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA REQUIRED TO PLAY!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2011 12:49AM by Slash.
Re: ARMA 2.. FOR FREE!!
Date: June 30, 2011 10:35AM
Posted by: mortal
Looks an interesting find, thanks for posting. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 01, 2011 02:18AM
Posted by: matt3454
If anyone wants a decent multiplayer game for free then Team Fortress 2 is also available!

Date: July 01, 2011 12:21PM
Posted by: danm
I'd love to find a game we could all play over the net against eachother, something like Battlefield 2 was brilliant.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: July 01, 2011 04:21PM
Posted by: Slash
maybe we can try with this one?

the gpg arma league
Date: July 02, 2011 01:57AM
Posted by: n00binio
i gave it a try today and tbh i don't really like it. it looks great (best water surface i've seen so far in a game (Y)) but the gameplay doesn't really appeal to me and then there's just too much realism. usually i quite like shooting human shaped polygons, but this is a bit too extreme for my liking

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: July 11, 2011 11:58PM
Posted by: Willb
danm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd love to find a game we could all play over the
> net against eachother, something like Battlefield
> 2 was brilliant.

It's called Battlefield 3 and it's out in November ;).

The only snag is it's not free... but who cares - IT'S BF3!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: August 29, 2011 08:23PM
Posted by: Morbid
Bought Arma2 with all the expansions and addons. This is awesome!

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy