Big and Strange problem with rFactor

Posted by Carlitox 
Big and Strange problem with rFactor
Date: February 23, 2011 10:37PM
Posted by: Carlitox
I'd very much appreciate if anyone can help me with this.

This is the problem: This afternoon, at 15:00, I plugged my Steering Wheel and started rFactor, just like every day. I switched from FSONE 2009 to CART Factor, and no car appeared at the Showroom. Even though I could choose the team and driver, no car showed up at all. That mod worked perfectly until today.

I switched to another mod (FSONE 2008) and it worked. But the same problem occured in these mods:
CART 1994-1995 by IDT
DTM 2008-2010 by LMT
Serie Internationale du Mans by Carpe Noctem
BTCC 1998 by Evo Monkey
IndyCar series 2010 by ZimdyCar

I've tried restarting the game, the computer and reinstalling the mods and nothing happened. Sometimes a MAS error message appears, but all the files are where they're supposed to be.

So, like the Beatles said: HELP!!!
And thanks in advance.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Re: Big and Strange problem with rFactor
Date: February 27, 2011 11:03AM
Posted by: senninho
I had a similar problem a couple of years ago. Creating a new PLR file fixed it - if this works for you, you can just copy in the relevant data from your old PLR file and it's like nothing happened :)

Re: Big and Strange problem with rFactor
Date: February 28, 2011 11:55PM
Posted by: Carlitox
Sorry for my delay, I was away from home and I didn't have Internet connection. I'm gonna try that out and I'll post what happened soon. Thanks!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy