I have GT5 :)

Posted by miffy 
Re: I have GT5 :)
Date: December 09, 2010 06:00PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Mika, go to the event you want and then hit the icon on lower right of the screen. That displays the cars you can pick from your garage. I completely agree about the AI, it's frustrating to have to worry about them turning on you or missing their braking point and slamming our back, only for the challenge to be restarted! hot I also would like to say I hate the Loëb Challenge, the 2nd stage can go F itself.
When you say installing, do you mean that option in the game under Options > Others or something? If so, I may leave it installing tomorrow. How big of a install was it, and how long did it take? The game's 1st install of ~6Gb took about 45 minutes.
Date: December 09, 2010 08:23PM
Posted by: IWE
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So in the game I purchased the go-kart to be able
> to take on the licenses. From there on I was
> awarded a few cars, then I bought a beautiful
> Lancia Delta 91 for some rallying. Then my 3rd
> purchase was this:
>
> [img443.imageshack.us]
> ate.jpg

Lol @ those tyres. Looks like taken from some bad quality renders.;)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: December 09, 2010 11:09PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
Guimengo Wrote:
> Mika, go to the event you want and then hit the
> icon on lower right of the screen. That displays
> the cars you can pick from your garage.

Even then, it takes a good minute or so to go through the garage screens and have it start installing something when you finally find the button to swap to that car. It's also useless if you haven't got a valid car and need to buy one.

Guimengo Wrote:
> When you say installing, do you mean that option
> in the game under Options > Others or something?
> If so, I may leave it installing tomorrow. How big of a
> install was it, and how long did it take?

Yeah, that one. I think it is only an hour or something, if that. I'm not actually sure because as I said I went to bed once I started it, just in case it was an hours on end process.
Date: December 09, 2010 11:59PM
IWE Wrote:
> Lol @ those tyres. Looks like taken from some bad
> quality renders.;)

They do look terrible there, hahaha. It's funny because in the actual game, on the track, it looks far better hahaha. I wonder if the way they render everything they simply ended up screwing over the tires somehow.

@ Mika:

So just to be absolutely clear, this install IS or IS NOT the obscenely long one you perform before firing up the game? I don't wish to waste another possible hour by installing something I already have ;). My game does have the little Installing messages on the bottom right of the screen but it usually takes just a few seconds, taking about 30s or so (max) for some races/challenges.
Date: December 10, 2010 01:14AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
Mine didn't install anything when I first started playing it - if yours did, I suspect we've done the same thing, but by a different means.
Date: December 10, 2010 01:39AM
Ok, cheers for clarifying it for me :).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy