Codies F1 2010 Updates/Patches/Tools/Links/Tutorials

Posted by Excalibur 
Re: Codies F1 2010 Updates/Patches/Tools/Links/Tutorials
Date: February 17, 2011 05:38PM
Posted by: Guimengo
matt3454 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GP4 was the same though, although it did take
> about 4 years for the first track to be released.

However the GP series had a game coming out every 2-3 years, Codemasters is releasing something annually. Buying F1 2010 is wallet suicide and will only feed Codemasters' style of releasing a game, perhaps sending out one poor patch, and forgetting about it.
Date: February 17, 2011 07:39PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
If they abandoned it that early then 2011 better be a massive improvement lol
It is true that most of the mods and updates released concern the graphics but there are also some AI mods released on Racedepartment.com (MISC section) .
I haven't tried them, yet, though...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: February 20, 2011 01:05AM
Posted by: marcl
Davidson was on Twitter saying he is helping with the 2011 version :(
does anyone know what to change where in order to change the tcam fov?

The 'fov' var in cameras.xml only changes the cockpit and chasecam fov's, not the tcam.

I have changed it from 5.00 to 99.00, still looks exactly the same on tcam.

And i have searched everywhere, all the millions of mods only affect the cockpit/chase cam views.

Again, very much appreciated.
Date: August 30, 2011 05:35PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well, played this again today, lasted three quick races and turned it off. It's just awful. The AI is a joke and the physics are a joke. I could swallow the fake lap times etc etc etc if what they presented was fun to play but it isn't so now it' getting sold. I would advise anyone who's thinking of selling to do so now before the release of 2011 and the offered price will plummet.

Incidentally I'm selling the following for £10 each, send me a message if interested before I stick them on the Bay:

F1 2010
CM Dirt 2
Dragon Age Origins
GTA IV
Race Pro

Anyone who buys three will get the BONUS EPICNESS which is Fuzion Frenzy 2.

This is all because I'm back to uni for a year to learn how to be a teacher (LOL) and I shall have no money. I only want three things between now and xmas which are F1 2011 (just to see), Forza 4 and Skyrim.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy