Blur...what a waste of cash!

Posted by mortal 
Blur...what a waste of cash!
Date: July 29, 2010 09:25AM
Posted by: mortal
Got it off ebay, and installed it today for the PC. I even had to fit an additional HDD to the sim computer as I didn't have enough room to install it in C:\ drive. so anyway, it runs like dream, the menus look good, sounds good, everything looked sweet until I went to the options to set-up my controller. No wheel support! WTF. Who makes a racing game without wheel support?
Apparently Bizarre Creations do, and they fail to tell you that in any of the blurb about the game. It's not on the cover of the installation DVD either! So I emailed them at their home site, and asked them if anyone there had actually driven a car? Or played a racing game like Grand Prix 4, or NFS, or Dirt2, or numerous other titles that all provide support for a steering wheel? I doubt I'll get a reply, I was pretty pissed off, and from the look of what I could find on Google, so are a lot of other people.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Blur...what a waste of cash!
Date: July 29, 2010 02:19PM
Posted by: Alonsofreak
I have the same opinion :( i hate that game >:-(

Don't dream your life - live your Dream!

"Es gibt wichtigere Dinge im Leben als die Meisterschaft - nämlich zu leben" -Niki Lauda

Date: July 29, 2010 02:35PM
Posted by: ralv585
It's not really a racing game that requires a wheel and pedals.

It's more like mario kart where you just need full braking and acceleration.

It's a fun game, but i think Split Second is a little better out of the two.

Date: July 30, 2010 04:22PM
Posted by: mortal
Perhaps your right, it might not be a true racing game, but when I drive, I like to use a wheel. I don't have a console, and if I did, I probably wouldn't like to use those stupid controllers anyway, I tried it once and failed miserably with COD 4 on an x box. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy