Controller for rfactor

Posted by NeoLiot 
Controller for rfactor
Date: July 04, 2010 04:42PM
Posted by: NeoLiot
i don't really have enough space (or money) for a steering wheel, so i'm just wondering... which is the best controller for rfactor and other racing sim games?

thanks in advance

-------------------------------------------
Re: Controller for rfactor
Date: July 04, 2010 05:10PM
Posted by: harjinator
i have used an Xbox 360 controller (with the crossfire adaptor) and that seemed to work quite well. I have used a PS2 one as well, but that was very twitchy

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: July 06, 2010 12:51AM
thanks... i'll probably do that, just have to find an adaptor...

Date: July 06, 2010 11:41AM
Posted by: harjinator
Xbox 360 adaptor Amazon for the xbox one
PS2 Adaptor, Amazon for the PS2 one

if you're getting the xbox one, get it quick - MS seem to only make them in batches, and when a batch is gone, they're out of stock for months at a time. You can buy the xbox wireless controller for windows as well - that's effectively a standard xbox controller and the wireless adaptor

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: July 06, 2010 06:44PM
yeah, but i don't think they ship that to Brazil...

i'll search something here, thanks anyway....

Date: July 06, 2010 07:41PM
Posted by: rocker
Hey NeoLiot, if you are going to buy a decent PS3 or Xbox controller you will spend something like R$ 150,00, you can buy a wheel like this , I think it's better than any other controller.

I have this one, and I play GT5P (on PS3) and Race07 and GT2 pretty well with it. I'll be buying a new wheel, but now I want a top one like G27, so I'm justing searcing fot a great deal to buy it here in Brazil.

It's not the best one, for sure, but it's not the worst ones (like Clone or Leadership). I just don't use the paddle shift on the back of the wheel I use the two buttons in front of it, as they seems a lot of fragile and I don't want it to break. It does not have FF, and it's a big big fail!!!

If you live near São José dos Campos I can lend you mine, so you can try it...

Just an idea...

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy