FSONE 2009 for rFactor

Posted by mortal 
Re: FSONE 2009 for rFactor
Date: June 29, 2010 11:20AM
Posted by: mortal
In rFactor you can use any track. But if you are online, you have to have a server matching track.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 29, 2010 03:58PM
Posted by: jucksman
Oh, I see. Thanks, Mortal! :-)
Date: July 02, 2010 10:52AM
Posted by: skyline86
Who can help me config myprofile.plr to make AI in FSone 2009 better? Thank you for your help!
Date: July 21, 2010 12:23AM
Posted by: Reynaldo28
Anyone else got trouble with "Choose Driver Update" being the name of 3 drivers? I can't seem to work out the fix for this, I'd be very appreciative if someone could help.

Also, the TV Graphics, I can never get them working? Can someone explain the folder layout for these?

Thanks in advance

Date: July 21, 2010 11:37AM
Posted by: Ho3n3r
Yeah Reynaldo, valid questions for an rFactor noob like me as well. The Chose Driver Update driver names are so annoying that I'm rather playing the WCP 2009 mod, which is to me very high quality.

I've never had the TV layouts working either, nor the official TV rev and speed counters, is there a link for a guide to this?
Date: July 21, 2010 12:46PM
Posted by: Reynaldo28
It's a real shame, I love this game, still, can't drive very well, but I am getting there!

I love the graphics and the game-play of this mod, it's really top notch.

Date: August 04, 2010 01:01AM
Posted by: NeoLiot
can some one point me a newer Barcelona? with the chicane in last sector... tried the ones included in FSONE and WCP trackpacks and it didn't work, the track simply doesn't load...

-------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy