Posted by jucksman 
Re: rFactor x GP4
Date: June 14, 2010 04:03PM
Posted by: dio69
Ho3n3r Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I guess FSONE's F1 mods are the best in the
> business? How does it compare to, say, the WCP2009
> mod I have? How much better will it be?

I think it will much better, because the wcp 2009 was the first mod by the wcp team so the fsone team has more experience since they started with a 2006 mod, and the 2009 fsone mod is made from scratch and it was done at professional pace, i mean they didn't rush the creation of the mod in any aspect, which brings more quality, while the wcp 2009 mod is more like a compilation mod imo (some cars from gp4, some cars form rft, helmets and steering wheels from fs2008, etc) , but still very good.
Date: June 14, 2010 04:17PM
Posted by: Ho3n3r
Wow OK! Saw some screens of FSONE 2006 mod and AWESOME! This will be beautiful!

Is there any of you in South Africa who do not have bandwidth constraints who can maybe put it on DVD or something and post to me/I can fetch it?

Know it's unlikely as there aren't many Africans on here in the first place but GEEZ how I'd love to play those mods! I was almost literally drooling! :P,
Date: July 26, 2010 11:22AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
just get iracing and drive the 1970 lotus.

or wait a few months and wait till the 2009 williams comes out. w00t!

Date: July 27, 2010 04:08AM
Posted by: Guimengo
The topic is rFactor x GP4, not a subscription-based game incapable of being modded.
Date: July 27, 2010 06:46AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
well drive your crappy moddalble games with crappy mods and only good mods no one races then, whilest i drive the most realistic simulatation out there.

Date: July 27, 2010 10:18PM
Posted by: Willb
Dude, Chill out!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: July 28, 2010 02:31AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I understand iRacing has those awesome things but it isn't on topic. Also, why do you never bitch about it here like you do at VT?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy