NFS shift pics

Posted by miffy 
NFS shift pics
Date: April 30, 2010 07:07PM
Posted by: miffy
Here are a few pics from nfs shift hope you like :)

Re: NFS shift pics
Date: May 13, 2010 10:32PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I know some other guys here have this game (mortal I think) so I'd like to post some news on the PC version that seem to make it a much better game :).

Need for Speed Shift – Sharp Tires Mod 5.0 Released
from virtualr.net

Posted on May 13th, 2010 in Need for Speed Shift

Julien Regnard has released a new version much-discussed Sharp Tires Mod for Need for Speed Shift that aims to overhaul Shift’s tire physics and force feedback.
The new version has been announced to be the final version of the mod that has been praised for making driving in Shift more realistic and enjoyable.
Features:
- It replaces all racing tyres (not drifting!), to obtain a more realistic tyre behaviour
- Each tyre is scaled to the weight/power of the car….tyres for more powerful cars are more performant but less forgivin.
- AI bungee cord behavior is removed thanks to a part of Goffik AI overhaul mod.
- AI is adjusted for the new tyres, AI drivers personality are all “calm experts” and AI agressivity is removed to allow clean racing.
- It avoids the brake bias bug (in default shift all cars madly oversteer under braking because the brake repartition is wrong). This allows to have a proper handling and use advanced driving techniques like lift off oversteer.
- It replaces controller profiles for better FFB.
- It boosts steering thanks to a dll to remove in-game steering lag.
- It removes some upgrades (turbo, brakes) which were overdimensionned and made the cars undriveable and prevented the AI from driving cleanly.
- These upgrades can still be bought to allow reaching works level but don’t have any effect.

The mod requires the latest version of Need for Speed Shift (1.02) to be installed, it works both with packed and unpacked versions of the game. Make sure to check out the mod’s readme file for more info and recommended settings to make most of the physic changes.

[www.nogripracing.com]

So it seems like this becomes a natural progression and improvement of GTR!
Date: May 15, 2010 01:50AM
Posted by: mortal
You have to log in to d/l the file, what a pain in the....why do they do that. Anyone got it and prepared to upload it?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 15, 2010 06:39AM
Posted by: Guimengo
To be fair, nogrip is a good site with tons of downloads. I never get a single e-mail from anything related to them and I signed up back in my GTR 2 days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy