Rfactor selfmade Sounds for F1

Posted by alonso0506 
Rfactor selfmade Sounds for F1
Date: January 22, 2010 05:18PM
Posted by: alonso0506
Hey guys i want to make some sounds (engine) by myself so what do i have to do for it. For example if i want to add sounds to 2004 mod or something like this. I hope you can help me. Thanks for everyone that knows something about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Re: Rfactor selfmade Sounds for F1
Date: February 03, 2010 12:46PM
hey guys no IDEA. Please i need help. So any one that can help me or you know one that can help me please tell me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: February 03, 2010 01:06PM
Posted by: Fincent
I study Audio Engineering and am looking to get into this kind of thing as a job sometime in the future. To put it simply, you cannot actually make your own sounds without them sounding pretty crap. Even if you wanted to, you'd have to spend a hefty amount of money on a synthesizer or a program with one in, and then learn how to program it to get the sound you want (which Ive been studying for about 6 months now and still wrecks my head). The only way to get decent sounds is by recording the real thing with expensive microphones.

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2010 01:06PM by Fincent.
Date: February 04, 2010 12:26AM
Posted by: mortal
Once you have gained access to an F1 car, both on track and in the garage, and successfully recorded all the sounds, convert them to wav format.
Then open the RFactor/GameData/Sounds. Find the F1 Mod and replace the sounds. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 04, 2010 10:29PM
thx for help guys i didnt know how to make this so thx.(Y)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy